Daniela's POV-
(A/N Mali Koa Hood portrays Daniela.No way is this book real.Copyright 2016)

I hear my alarm clock,signaling me to get up for the day.Today I am meeting my dad for brunch because he said he needed to tell me something.
I get up brush my teeth,wash my face,and jump in the shower.After I shower I choose my outfit and change.I apply my hygiene products and head downstairs.
I check the time,9:45 AM.I decided to eat some cereal and watch the news.I get a message from the guys and Lionel Messi made the group chat.
Since I am the daughter of Luis Enrique,who happens to be the coach of FC Barcelona.I met the guys multiple times and secretly work at Camp Nou and Camp Tito.I help my dad manage the boys games,lay out their clothing,and work their snapchat.The boys know who I am obviously,They just don't know who lays out their clothes and figured out where they play.They know that I work the Snapchat.They think it's my dad who does all that but it's actually me.
I open his message.
🦁-Lionel :D-Daniela G-Gerard
D-Dani M-Marc B-Bartra L-Luis A-Andres C-Claudio J-Javier
J-Jordi B-Busquets I-Ivan
N-Neymar

🦁-Buenos días!
:D-Hola!
D-Morning FCB family!
B-Hey!
L-Calma sen!Toda vía estoy dormido!(Calm yourselves!Im still sleeping!)
D-Well then no fun for you.
L-🙄
:D-Guys it's only 9:30 and we are already arguing?
  Luis Has muted the group
🦁-ok.
G-We see how it is.
D-I MISS YOU PICK IT!
G-Pick it?
D-Ya! Get it?Cuz ur name sounds like "Pick it"!
:D-HA I GET IT GOOD ONE DANI
D-Tenks I try.
N-Dani why don't you love me?
:D-🙈😹
D-Oh dear.NO I DO LOVE YOU NEY!
🦁-It's ok Neymar I still love you.
N-Thank you Lionel.
🦁-JUST KIDDING!
N-My feelings.
:D:Good one Lionel! 😹
I-Deal with it Ney no one loves you.
M-Except your tongue-sucking girlfriend.
N-SHE IS NOT MY TONGUE-SUCKING GIRLFRIEND!
:D-Sure about that?
N-Positive!
J-I'm with Daniela on this one.You sure sure about it?
N-Positive!!
B-WHERES ANDRES?!
A-Right here.This conversation is hilarious.
B-😑😅
---------------------------------
After the hilarious conversation,I headed out to the restaurant I was meeting my dad at.I hopped in my car and drove to iHop.I listened and sang to Bastille and Panic! At The Disco.
     In the middle of "Flaws"I arrived.I got out of my car and see my dad.I walk towards him and smile.
"Hola Papá!"I say and kiss his cheek.(Hi Dad!)
"Hola mija!"He says as he hugs me.(Hi my daughter!)
We walked inside and got a table.
"So how are you?"He ask.
"I'm good!How about you?"I ask.
"I'm good.Your probably wondering why I asked you here."He says.
"Yes what's up?"I ask curious.
"I am leaving Barcelona for 1 month for a business trip.I have to do interviews and go to huge meetings that if I don't go to them it depends on the teams future."He explains.
"Wait who's going to be training the boys?"I ask.
"You.I need you to coach the boys.You are amazing at soccer and I know you are eligible to train them."He says.I stare at the floor blankly.
"I dunno dad.Yes they know me and all but I don't know if they'd want me to train them."I say.
"Please!These boys love soccer and they need to be trained and conditioned!"He begged.
I sigh.
"Il do it"
----------------------------------
WOOO
FIRST CHAPTER OUTTA THE WAY.
I hate the way watt pad automatically switches the fonts.
I need to let u know that not all of my chapters are this short.They get long though depends.I usually type about 1,000-2,000 words!
Thank you so much for reading!& this book will get interesting!