Daniela's POV/
"When are you leaving?"I asked.
"In 2 days.."He says.I stared blankly at the floor.
"Do the boys know?"I ask.
"No.I don't know how to tell them."My dad says,sighing.
"Well...Don't show up to practice."I suggested.
"Why?"He asked.
"At first they will think you are dead but I will tell them right then and there of what you are doing."
"Yeah 'cause if I tell them now they will get nervous."He says.
"I know.They think without you,the team is trash!"
------------------------
"Be safe.Be nice.Pay attention to what they are saying."I say and kiss my dads cheek.
"Don't worry Dani I'm gonna do just fine"
"Flight A10 to New York,America Will be boarding now."
We say our goodbyes and I see him walk into his section.He waves and I wave back.
Then I sigh.
I walk back into my car.I turn on my radio and put on Bluetooth to connect my phone to it.I play Bastille,Panic! At The Disco,and twenty øne piløts.I sing along to all the songs.Then I hear my stomach growl.I decided I wanted McDonalds because it was the nearest thing.I ordered a McChicken with a soda.I love food even though it makes me fat!
I eventually made it home and began to eat.I turned on the TV and began watching 'Selena' the movie.I love that movie!She was a huge inspiration for multiple people.Its sad how she died.I was watching the scene where Jennifer Lopez was singing 'Como La Flor' (my fave scene) when I heard my phone go off.
P-Papi :D-Daniela
P:Practice starts tomorrow at 9:15 AM
:D-Ok.Thanks.
P-Don't worry if they give you a hard time.If they do make them do 25 push ups
:D-Haha ok.How is your flight?
P:Good we made it 500 ft. so that means I can message people.
:D-Good!Hopefully things go well..with everything I mean.
P-I hope so too.
-------Next Day--------
I woke up at 7:45 AM.First thing I did was get out of bed (which mind you,was a huge struggle) and jump in the shower.After I showered I
put on a long sleeve turquoise sport shirt.I put on black leggings with a turquoise stripe on the sides of my legs.I then put on socks and my rainbow cleats.I put my hair in a ponytail.I brushed my teeth and did my daily hygiene products.I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.I made myself a omelette with green peppers and mushrooms and drank orange juice.I grabbed my bag (which I packed last night) grabbed my keys and walked out the door.
         When I arrived at Camp Tito (which was where we train) it was 8:30AM.Im suppose to be there by 8:35AM so I can print out the paper the boys use to sign in.The boys,on the other hand,are suppose to be there by 8:45.I walked into my front desk and quickly printed out the paper.I wait patiently for them to come.A few minutes later the first player comes.
"Morning Pick it"I say.
"Don't call me that"He chuckles out.
"Too bad I'm still calling you Pick it."I giggle.
"Dani is gonna get beat up."He says.
"I bet he is."I says.
"He he.See you later"He says as he signs next to his name,proving that he came to practice.
"Yep.Good luck."I say.He smiles and walks away.About a minute later 2 more players come in.
"Hola Lionel and Luis."I says and smile.
"Hey!"Luis says
"Buenos Días Dani!"Lionel tells me.
"Oh Pick it's here?"Luis asks.
"Yep he just got here"I said.
"Alright cool.See you Dani."They say.
"Bye good luck."
Neymar arrived.
"Morning Princess"He says,not looking at me and signing in.
"Hey Ballerina."I joke.He laughs.
"Good luck!"I shout ask he is walking.
"Thanks!"
Eventually all the boys came.We make small conversation as they sign in.After they finish and everyone arrives,I walk into the field waiting for them.I decided to start stretching while looking at my Instagram feed.As I was stretching my hamstring all the boys walk into the field.I Put my phone away and stand up
"Morning"I say.
"Wait your coaching us today?"Gerard asks.
"Yep"I say.
"But your a girl!"Dani says.
"Oh thanks for pointing that out!"I sarcastically said.They laugh.
"Okay.Now let's begin!Make a circle around me!"I demand.They listen and surround me.
"Alright!Whatever stretch I'm doing,you do repeat me.I will count to 45 and you will stop repeating me.Makes sense?"I ask.They all nod.After we stretch I make them do 7 Laps.I decided to join them since it was fair.I kind of had a race between them.It was funny.Gerard won though.After running I made them do some skill moves and then it was time to play a scrimmage game.
"Alright so there's like 14 of you.Perfect!Ok so seven in each team.Um....Dani you can be a team captain....and....Pick it!Yeah you are a team captain.Uh...Pick it go first."I say
"Why him?"Dani asks
"Cause you teased him.You gave him a name that will stick with him for a long time."I say.Gerard smiles.
"Haha.Ok uh...Luis."He says.
"Neymar."Dani chooses.
"Yay"Neymar says.
In the end in Gerard's team consisted of Luis,Lionel,Marc Ter Stegen,and Jordi.Dani's team consisted of Neymar,Ivan,Marc Bartra,Claudio,and Sergi Roberto.
  "Ok!I expect communication and the skills you just practiced!If I see the skills you just practiced then I will give you a reward or some shít"I say.
"Ooooh Princess cussed"I hear Neymar.
"Shut it Ney."I joke.
"Okay uh..Rock,Paper,Scissors?"I suggest and they nod.Gerard gets the first  ball for the first half.I see them get themselves situated on the field and they begin.I yell at them here and there.Dani's team got the ball.Dani then passes the ball to Neymar,who then scores.I smile.They even used the skills.
Maybe me being coach won't be bad.
-----------------------------------
omg.
I got one vote already.
Bless the child who is my first vote.thekelz_17 thanks love!
Totally appreciate it!
I hope everyone is enjoying the book.I need to sort out a schedule.I can't do Friday's cuz I got soccer practice.Maybe Saturday's and Sunday's?Yeah.Maybe a surprise once in a while?
Love ya!