When you walk in on Cisco helping Barry with his date

You walk into star labs to hear Cisco talking to himself "I'm still here. Creepin' and peepin'." You follow his voice to the main room and lean against the door frame "What exactly are you 'creepin' and peepin' on?" Cisco nearly drops his bowl of cereal as he takes his feet off the desk "Y/N!" He shouts having to steady his chair almost falling out of it. He laughs awkwardly and ties to cover the screen leaning against it "Whattt are you doing here?" He asks once more. You go over and grab your laptop bag "kinda needed this." You look over and see a pretty girl. You were actually surprised and a small ting of jealousy burns in you "Cisco you're on a online date at work?" He scoffs "please who would want to date this?" He shrugs and moves out of the way "I'm actually helping Barry on a date, you know the whole Dr. light thing." You honestly didn't know but you nod anyway "yeah totally." You wave him off and head outside. It was actually a relief to know he wasn't on a date. You frown slightly in thought why would you want that? He deserves to be happy. You huff and look up at the sky as it starts to snow "great." you mumble unhappily.