CHAPTER 11

"It's about the marriage...",he looked around my room and looked back at me.

I startled from his topic and replied,"O-Oh..".

"We are gonna prepare for the marriage and the moving soon",he showed a small smile."Put the things that you need, okay?". I touched my closet and rubbed the wood material.

"I'm gonna really miss this house...",I said softly and stopped touching the closet.

This house is where I grew up on and I became close with the people near me, but I heard that those four boys were childhood friends..but seems strange about them, I should ask my dad later. I looked at Dad happily and he smiled.

"I do too...",he walked towards me.

"We are gonna move on...",he hugged me.

"But...",I stopped as he loosen the hug and pulled back to look at me, I saw one tear flowed down,"We are always together...".

I was astonished,"Mom...".

We both smiled, I looked at the clock and noticed I woke quite early for school.

"When are we gonna move?",I asked him as I opened the closet.

I became a little irritated as I saw R cuddling with my clothes seductively. He was purring, is he a cat or a wolf?!

"Around Wednesday....yes, on Wednesday so you get to feel our new home and with your new brother". He chuckled to himself. I rubbed R's head which made him purred softly, I took out my uniform that was not messed up and closed the closet gently.

"Wait...",I turned to Dad who noticed something.

"Where is the dog?",I jumped a little.

"Uhh, he went somewhere...",I scratched the back of my neck."Haha..He's gone-".

Woof Woof!

The closet was bashed open and a dog with clothes jumped right at me. Dad seems surprised. I clutched my fists and saw him in his dog form, he cuddled through my clothes, luckily not my uniform. He opened his eyes and panted as his tongue was sticked out. I frowned angrily when I noticed that those eyes are evil. Those are not puppy eyes...those are evil eyes.

"Oh my..we will be ironing back your clothes again",Dad became concerned as he picked my clothes.

"No worries, you are busy on work so I will get help on this...",I stood up and gave R an evil look which made him terrified a little.

"Oh..okay, Alright..I will be heading to work then",he smiled as he opened the door. "I might actually help you later...well have a good day of learning at school!".He closed the door and left.

I sighed and a red glowing light shined at me. I opened my eyes and saw him in his human form, he was wearing the clothes I gave him, how strange...

"I thought you said, you have a limit of changing into your forms".I folded my clothes and put back in my closet.

"Well, I can change anytime but with different durations".He picked up the clothes in a clumsy way and placed them inside the closet.

"Alright R, go outside and take your breakfast",I picked up my uniform and saw him just standing there.

"R...go outside,I am gonna change..",He suddenly sat on the floor, grinning at me.

"Why can't I~ I wanna see~",I threw a pillow at his evil face.

"Get out R...",I held another pillow for another strike.

"Alright...Alright",He muffled while he still had the pillow in his face. He threw it away and headed outside the door. "I will wait for you".