hand over the power

Ravenclaw Bvas ,house number 5,France was the place where MrHounts exactly used to live with his wife MrsHounts .They had a daughter just a year old, who was not only furious but also wild enough. Mr and MrsHounts used to act sweet and friendly with their neighbour. But they were unknown that this act may pull them into a mysterious and dangerous thing.
MrHounts was the owner of the company which made transport vehicles. Being owner of such a huge company he had enough money to fulfill all the needs of his family. MrHounts was a bit healthy and had a fair tone. He usually wore formal waistcoat to make an impression on others. MrsHounts was thin,long (taller than her husband)and with a high pitched voice. She wore robes in red and pinkish shades which made her face attracting. They were friendly with others except their new neighbour Sara and Ben Gramber. They both lived with their twin. Their age was not more than a year. MrHounts and his wife thought that their neighbour were not normal they were very impalpable to them. In summer around the month of April where our story takes its twisting turn.
*†*†*†*
In morning around quarter to eight MrHounts started scattering away all his clothes in search of a file, when finally he was done with file thing he messed himself up with his shoes. He gave his wife a lazy hug and tickled his daughter. He stepped out of his house and saw Sara and Ben sitting in the back yard of their house, enjoying their breakfast.
Ben saw him and and waved his hand. He slightly smiled and pretended as if he is ignoring them. But his ears were engaged in listening their conversation:
'Ya',said Ben.'Master and Celucus wanted to see Nova and Novena so their visiting us tonight..............they'll join us around one at night...............so, that nobody could see them'.Sara waved her head and dropped her eye lids down to insert some bacon in it. After hearing them he was forced to think over it.
Many queries took birth in his head. He tried to distract himself through the conversation but he couldn't do so something was forcing him to think more and more about it. His questions had no answer and he wanted to give them genuine answers. He thought that only by spying he could find answer, at the end of the day he prepared himself to do so.
He was really frightened but very courageous to take up such a dangerous task. He decided not to inform about it to his wife. It was seven past ten when he faced his main door to enter the house. Before ringing the bell he tried to catch up with his normal smile he normally use to have on his face while returning from his office. While ringing the bell his hands shivered a lot.
*†*†*†*
When the door was opened, he didn't saw Mrs.Hounts welcoming him but Sara was standing waving her hand in mid-air. He rubbed his eyes twice with the purpose to check and recheck it. She politely said,'Good evening, how was your day?'. He took time and said,'Good morning, oh sorry, Good evening'. She laughed and bowed in front. Mr.Hounts was confused why she was bowing down but Ben came from behind and made her stand straight. She looked here and there, her eyes widened and firmly said sorry. His face now became expressionless. But Ben help to make the situation stable. Ben was holding a newspaper in his right hand but it was not a normal one.
MrHounts had a look over it, it was filled with the news of all unknown people. His eyes looked upon a news which helped to increase of his fear. He read,'Celucus escaped from place of prisoners: Majestine'. He was in a shock reading it but still wanted to spy. His curiosity increased. He entered the kitchen to see Mrs.Hounts. When he entered he saw his wife and Sara showing their iceing skills on the cake. He interupted in between them and dragged Mrs.Hounts in one of corner of kitchen corner.
He murmured,'What are they both doing here?'.
'I invited them for a dinner'
'Have you lost mind'
'No,behave properly in front of the guest', she hissed angrily under her breath.
Sara gave a non-realistic cough and asked whether the cake was done with its decoration. Seeing the white whip cream splashed over the cake in a mess she replied,'Ya,dear it's done'. While Sara made herself busy in something else Mrs.Hounts kicked him out of the kitchen.
*†*†*†*
They had a pleasant dinner. The dinner party came to an end about eleven, it became dark outside. They had their shabby cake. Sara and Ben greeted then Good night and stepped out of the house with their children who were fast asleep. They were looking like small, cute little angels. Their cheeks were red and white washed face. Their brown hair was shining under the moon light.
*†*†*†*
Sara and Ben hurried towards their house. As they turned all the lights on. Mr.Hounts was watching all their movements through his window. As soon as Mrs.Hounts landed on her cottony bed she felt asleep so, Mr.Hounts had a lot of time to keep an eye on their neighbours. By the time he searched for his binoculars to get a clear vision. It was around half past twelve at night still the were flaming.
He waited more about twenty minutes and and made a decision to step out of the house. He took some time to come out of the house as he had to come without making a noise above twenty Hertz. When he stepped out only some seconds were left. His breath grew faster and faster by each second.
Finally it was the arrival time of the guests and all the lights were out even the street lights. The only could be seen was the moon light. He ran toward his neighbours yard and a bush big enough to hid himself. He didn't waited for a long time. He saw a a flock of bats covered with a thick greyish smoke, wandering in the air, floating towards the direction of the house.
Soon the smoke was attracted to the ground and it's height reduced. At that moment he saw Sara opening the window sill. The smoke was slowly inserted inside the house. He tried to peep inside but he had to move in front to do so. He lifted his body avoiding noise of his foot steps. He looked in like a thief and acted like a perfect detective.
He expected room filled with smoke and bats. But it was all clear. He was two guys standing in front of him fresh and alive. One of looked like man he saw in the news paper- the prisoner. He was very shabbily dressed. He wore a robe completely black in shade. It involved a scarf which was a bit torn. He hair were messed up and long. His face was half covered under his beard and his eyes were very twinkling and had a heart melting shine.
The other one who stood beside him was much older, his beard was too long and had a greyish shade like the smoke seen by him. He was pale and thin, he also wore glasses. His South paw was busy holding a staff more bigger than his height. His eyes were had a beautiful turquoise color. As he saw both of them his mouth hung open and got frightened.
He thought of returning so, he hurried and took a quick turn.
In this movement his foot steps were clearly heard because of a sheet of dry leaves spread over the ground. He saw the older one gleefully saying,'Oh, he's come'. He bent down so that no eye could catch him. But his body was big enough to be hidden. Same person came by the window side and politely asked him to come over. He tried to save himself by saying that he entered their yard by mistake.
But Sara screamed from behind,'No need of being shy you are most welcome, please come'.
He had had no choice rather than joining them. Like a fool first he tried to climb up the window. Everyone else in the room tried to control their laughter. To control the situation Ben said,'MrHounts for of our house is well constructed you can enter from there if you want.
Hearing it he got down from the window made his entry from the door. The house was neatly arranged but it was normal except something but he didn't paid any attention to it. Ben moved a step ahead and said,'Let's start with the intro'. He pointed to person with the staff and said,'Master he is MrHounts the selected one, MrHounts he our teacher Master Polyger. He didn't understood the meaning of the phrase "selected one" but he thought let's move on. Next came turn of the shabby guy ,Ben introduced that his name was Celucus and he is his blood brother. Mr.Hounts asked whether he was prisoner addressed in the news paper. 'Yes',he admitted,'I was the one'. That moment several queries took birth in his mind but he was feeling shy to place it in front of them. Next five minutes none of them said anything Polyger broke the silence by saying,'Oh, how cute they are!' pointing at the cradle. Next statement was posted by Ben,'So, Master you told that you are up with some work'. Instead of Polyger, Celucus was the one to answer,'ya, its the time for you both and have to do it'.
'We are ready even to sacrifice our lives but what about these sweet little angles it's not their fault'.
'Don't worry about them they'll be alright for that Mr.Hounts has been called up by us'. Polyger placed his tiny eyes upon Mr.Hounts, he said with a great dignity,'you've been given a huge responsibility just try to keep up with it, do your very best'. Every thing was a complete bouncer to him as he was not informed about this responsibility before and he started doubting whether he is a sane human or died off. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't sleeping, unfortunately he wasn't. He hesitated to ask a question but gathered some courage and asked,'What responsibility are you talking about?'. Polyger smiled and said,'Nothing much just do us a favour for some years' he continued,'we need your help and it's a must'. Mr.Hounts was kind hearted he wanted to help but was afraid of getting into trouble. Polyger assured,'You'll be alright it's just a word of fourteen years'. They started making innocent as a result his heart melted. He asked in a jiffy,'How can I help you?'. Everyone had a huge smile on their faces.'Could you please adopt one of them' Sara asked. He informed that he doesn't have any problem but he wanted to know the reason. But they were speechless when it's the time to answer him.
He thought that it is better not ask any more. He readily agreed and moved in the direction of their cradle. Both the children were so cute,so pretty and so quite nobody could stop admiring them. He took few more step and bent down he thought for a while a brushed his hand to Nova's cheeks but next minute he kept his hand on Novenas forehead. Polyger smiled as he understood all the action performed by Mr.Hounts. Then he moved back and said with a breath of relief,'So I'm taking Nova home'. Polyger instructed everyone to move back. As everyone stepped back he raised his staff. As soon as he had did so the dust in the air converted into golden sparkle.
They saw golden sparkles wandering above their heads. It was normal for them except Mr.Hounts. soon the sparkle started disappearing in the air and two object were slightly visible. As the sparkles was fading the objects became clearer. Now it was clear, it was actually two chain with same design. It was a dagger with a snake rolled around it. It had a bronze shade which was polished well. It lowered and rested on polyger's hand. Stepped forward and carefully put it around their neck. Celucus ran forward and curiously asked about the chain.
He boldly replied,'It is now connected to their heart and their hearts to each other's, now the can feel each others feelings and the chain cannot be separated from them'.All of them watched him as if action done by him is perfectly normal except. His jaw was hanging and his eyes didn't even blink. Everyone ignored his expression.
After this rest of them eagerly saw Polyger bending down and carefully took Novena in his arms. He set his right palm beneath her neck and closed his eyes and and said something under his breath. 'Be safe' he said.'your destiny is in your own hand,make it hard and bless you. No one could hear. Then Polyger said again but this time loud and sounded bold' THE QUEEN OF WATER AND THE ONE WHO OWNS POWER OF WIND GREAT PRINCESS NOVENA NOW BECOME RESPONSIBILITY OF MR.HOUNTS'. He stepped forward and handed over the little girl to Mr.Hounts with a sword. It looked too big in front of the baby it had a picture of a night on horse. It was time for Nova' THE MONARCH OF FIRE AND MASTER OF THUNDER, OUR BRAVE PRINCE NOVA HAS NOW BEEN GIVEN TO CELUCUS GRAMBER'. He gave away Nova in his hands. With the same looking sword.
Then Polyger said that it's the time for them to go and their work is done. Sara was crying very hard tears roll down her cheeks with a great speed;seeing her everyone felt like crying,her voice was poking them too much. With great difficulty Ben tried to hide his tears and wrapped his hand around her to give her support or moral support. Again Polyger turned into smoke and Celucus into bat. For a while he wondered where Nova went but Sara's crying voice distracted him. She looked at Novena with her sad eyes and said stammering,'see you again my children'.
In few seconds they turned into sparkling lights and left the room through window. Mr.Hounts didn't had any time to think the first thing which came to his mind was to follow them. As soon as he left the house it disappeared and there was only a bare land. Still he could see the sparkle he covered Novena under his arms tight enough. And ran to follow them and then......
*†*†*†*