Realize your ownself

She dumped it in the dust bin. Tears were rolling down down her cheeks. She slowly and not steadily walked into her own room. In the hall the plates were kept untouched every thing seemed to still there was no voices except the tickling of the wall clock. And the time passed it was nearly half past five when the main door of the house was unlocked with a spare key. Both the husband wife entered they were first pleased to hear no noise in the house. But as they moved ahead they saw untouched plates.
This became a matter for both of them to worry about they quickly walked to their dear daughter's room. As they entered they saw her shaking in her bed with fear. She was holding her blanket as hard as possible. Seeing her in such a a condition they ran and sat by her side. Both sat on the either side of her. MrsHounts kept on of her hands on her forehead. It was burning hard. MrHounts said 'Don't you worry we are here and what happened to you did someone said you anything......'.
Before he could complete his statement his wife interrupted in between and scolded to not ask any more questions and let her rest. They waited till she slept peacefully. Then quietly stepped out of the without making a noise.
*†*†*†*
Without even discussing anything the hurried to novenas room. As they reached they hesitated to break open the door. But this hesitation was due to fear. MrHounts pushed the door a bit and found it open. The door opened up with a screeching sound. By the time the wooden door was completely unclosed.
Both of them entered the small room which was now entirely filled with just three people. They entered without any noise of their footsteps Novena heard the door and it registered in her mind that someone had entered her room.
At first she was looking out of the window glaring at the majestic tree's,golden raise of sun,breathing the sweet scent mixed with the wind, she was also in a very deep thought. But as she heard the door she turned back. She looked disturb by the incident which took place a few hours ago. As MrHounts looked into her eyes he understood with ease that something had surely happened which was unusual.
*†*†*†*
He wanted to ask questions but word remained within him. He took few steps behind and found the wall behind. Now he was taking the support of the wall to stand as his limbs weren't at work. He had a shocking but curious expression. MrsHounts summoned up courage and took a step towards her hiding her fright behind her expression of aggression.' Y-you',she tried to sound confident,'What you did with my baby?'. Novena was now looking tensed tears bursted out of her eyes. 'I-I',she whispered,'Donno how it happened,I didn't had a-any intension to harm her,I'm s-sorry'.
Saying this she ran out of her room pushing away his wife. They tried to catch hold of her but but she was quick enough. She locked herself in the store house. They tried hard to convince her to open the door but she didn't​ even answered to their voices. She sat leaning against the door with tears and surprising action. She didn't thought that how she made water rise up but thought whether she had done the right deed.
*†*†*†*
It was too dark to see anything. Novena was not afraid of dark but felt that she was lonely. She could see only big white dusty clothes over huge piles. She got up but didn't had will to go out. Mrs and MrHount had gone. She moved around and suddenly saw flashes of light coming out from one of corners of the room. She showed courage and started taking small steps towards flashes. It was unusual. She was standing just below it as she was so close she had clear view. It appeared as sword. It was hanging in mid of the air.
The air- I don't know what made my little Novena so brave that she raised her right paw and at once she lifted it. I'm so happy for her oh-oh I'll not spoil your enjoyment of reading. Next thought embedded in her mind that she shouldn't pick anything as it doesn't belong to her. She tried to place it where initially she found it. But a voice pulled her attention. The voice was majestic it was convincing firm it said,'It do belong to you, feel your power and be ready to except challenges ahead'.
Hearing the voice she was too scared at the very moment she dropped the sword which made clashing sound with the floor the floor. She ran toward the door opened the door within a second and swiftly moved out of the room. She moved her legs as fast as possible. As she was close to her room she burst inside. She didn't take time seal it completely. To be over protective she placed a chair leaning over the door.
*†*†*†*
Now the brightness of sun was about to vanish and moon was shining bright. Being frightened she was still sitting in one four corners of her room. She lifted herself and raised her body to her own feet. She peeped outside the window, it was as dark as fur of crow only a bright and beautiful thing was moon. Owl was hooting, birds were resting and crickets were screeching.
It was too dark to see anything only a few objects were only visible in her room. She heard the same voice again,'Novena don't run away from the truth learn to be strong learn to face it'. She felt q sort of warmth within herself as though mysterious words had filled courage in her. She thought of going back to the store room and find by whom these words are actually said. This time she felt brave enough,she opened the without making the least noise.
Slowly like a thief she entered and closed the door behind her. Store room was again shining and it was floating in the mid of the air like it did before. She went close to it. The flash of green light which came out of it was very beautiful, for a few seconds she glared at it. And finally raised her paw above with enough confidence. As she pulled the sword out of it's position the flashes which came out of it was now at rest.
*†*†*†*
She was looking at the sword as though she has old relations with it. Again the voice echoed,'You have more courage than I thought'. Now Novena was alert and ready with the sword. She questioned,'Who are you come in front don't be a coward'.'Sure',it muttered, defend your'. At the very next movement, she saw a silvery thing in the dark it looked sharp. It was long and sharp appeared like a metal plate too tin to cuts of anything easily even head. It had a sharp point in one of it's end which was colliding with the floor. Someone was dragging it,but it was too dark to see the person holding it. When that silvery object was dragged with the contact of ground it produced Sparks.
Suddenly with a great speed it was coming closer to her and it was raised up in the air. It attacked Novena with a sharp stroke. Seeing it coming towards her she kept her sword against another one. She applied all her power and was successful in pushing it away from her sword. Second time it tried to strike on her feet but she jumped high and was again saved. By this Novena was sure that the silvery thing was also a sword. Before the mysterious man would attack her again she punched his hand holding the other sword, it fell out of his hand. A figure with black clothes was now slightly visible to her.
She kept her sword on his neck.'Who',she asked,and why are you here?'. He just said,'You are a good fighter and I....... . Before he could say anything he was vanished and the sword which he used was also gone. But Novena knew it perfectly that it wasn't a dream. She had actually picked up a sword and had a fight with an unknown person. She thought of not to show up the sword to her uncle and aunt rather decided to return back next night.
Maybe she thought that she'll get another chance to meet the mysterious man or have another fight. This time she wasn't frightened but excited. It was like a break in her complicated and complacent life.
*†*†*†*
Next day when she got up in the morning life seems to be new for her. She forgot all she did with Grata. She just remembered the sword which she hid in a long metal case. So that it doesn't catch anyone's​ eye. She quickly got ready by wearing her old uniform for school. She entered kitchen and tried to finish all her cooking and cleaning work as soon as possible. It was time for the arrival of the bus.
Bus stopped right in front of their house. The driver gave a slight horn, Novena took her bag and ran. When she closed the door behind her she saw Grata already climbing up the bus. She saw in a very good mood. She peacefully​ walked till the bus and climbed it step by step. She looked out for a place and saw that KZ has saved a seat for her. She thought once about yesterday's incident but then walked straight to him. 'May I?',she humbly asked,if you don't mind'. 'Ya, sure',he replied with a grin, this one's for you. She cheerfully sat.
KZ was gazing her but she tried to keep her eyes away from him. Garta looked angry but was scared due to the incident occurred last day. She tried to ignore Novena but after a interval of few minutes she use to look behind. After a period of twenty minutes they started getting down the bus. Novena and KZ both enter the classroom together having a joyous chat.
As they were entering everyone in the classroom had their eyes upon them. They sat together and whole day they enjoyed and studied. Rest of the girls and boys were jealous of them. It's was so pleasant to get complete attention of the class. Their day was a blast and finally as the last bell of the day rang it was time for them to return back. Novena wasn't disappointed to leave such a enthusiastic time she lead in school. She knew this wasn't the only thing which is going to occur in the rest of the day.
Many more new exciting things were yet to happen. She made up her mind to live an adventurous day. She gave a hi-five to KZ and carried her bag on her shoulder. She moved out of the class and her new friend was walking beside her. They both walked down the floor and then to the bus together talking and giggling all the way around.
They sat together,without thinking about Grata it was just like she not even know her. As the the bus stopped in front of her house they had to get down. While getting down she looked back towards him and waved him.
He blushed a bit and she smiled back. She gleefully got down the bus and started walking merrily. While Grata hurried as she doesn't wanted to face Novena, ask something or talk to her. She rang the doorbell got herself changed, had her lunch. All these things was by her in the minimum time she could it. Surprisingly it was her new record.
The air- Novena is really enjoying herself but more yet to come........... .