WILL YOU?

G-DRAGON X READER

Imagine an ordinary day, ordinary people, ordinary food, ordinary tv show, ordinary house, ordinary backyard, and there he is standing right in front of you chewing his gum. How handsome can he get? How can a man be so smokin' hot just by standing and chewing a gum? How? Isn't that a sin? How can he not get arrested for that? That's violation of a law, nah even if it is a sin you wouldn't turn him in because he is yours.

"Jiyang-ah" You said.
You sat beside him praising how good looking he is and how genius he is in creating music but he stares at you like it's the most natural thing to do. You start to blush and turned your face away.
"What is it again? Wanna play basketball?" Jiyong said.

He stood up again and offered his hand to you so you could get up. He placed his arms around you and started to tickle you and play around with you.

"Just when will you become a girl (y/n)"
He said while holding your hands.

"I AM a girl Jiyong" you said as you rolled your eyes and laughed.

"Then when will you start seeing me as a man and not just as a friend?"

Jiyong said as he took a step closer to you, closer to your heart, and closer to your future.

"What do you mean? You ARE a man Jiyong, I've always seen you as one." You still try to play dumb but you can't hide what you feel. You waited until he asked you 'that' question. You can't hide your smile anymore and said an excuse about the sun hitting your eye so you must squint your eyes which causes your smile. You thought anyone woulnd't buy that lame excuse, but he did because it was you.

"Yeah, I am a man but I am not YOUR man?"
You coughed and suddenly let go of his hands. He quickly got yours back and you said that you needed a break because you were kind of thirsty. Again, what a lame excuse.
As you walk past by him and in to your home, he shouted as loud as he could, the words you've been waiting for. The words that you thought wouldn't come out of his mouth. You just stood there, your back facing him, reminiscing from the days you thought that he wouldn't get you as his girlfriend. You slowly faced him and walked towards him. You took a deep breath and said

"Could you repeat that please?"

tears started to form in your eyes and you just couldn't let them fall right now. You blocked the sunlight using your hands so you could see him better.

"Will you be my girlfriend (y/n)? I know that's it's too sudden for you so I don't need your answer right away but if you could, you might want to say yes now?"

His gaze pierced through you and the tears began to fall. He was shocked seeing you cry. He placed his hands on your face and wiped your tears. He shushed you until you stopped crying but then he hugged you and you started crying again. You softly whispered in to his ears

"I waited for this moment for a very long time Jiyong, now that it is right in front of me, how can I let this go?"

you broke away from his embrace and stared at him like it's the most natural thing to do.

"So are you saying that you are my girlfriend now? Is-is it real? You're really saying yes?"

he held your hand and he jumped as high as he could, expressing how happy he is that you are his girlfriend. You watched him shout as if he has a microphone inside him and you just smile and think that "I am finally his." He saw you staring at him and he stopped whatever he was doing just a while ago. He took a step and stopped.
"So now that we are together..."
he said as he reached in to his pocket, went down on one knee. You stood there like a blank sheet of paper, knowing nothing as to what is happening. The members of his band entered your backyard, flowers in their hands. Your friends and family entered one by one with tissues in their hands. He called you.

"(y/n)"

Tears started to fall as you realized what he was going to do. You covered your face as your sobbing gets louder.

"(y/n) look at me"

You tried hard not to cry and looked at him straight in the eyes. You thought, "I'm ready" and that's when he said

"Will you marry me?"