-/:2:\-

Hermione woke the next morning and sighed as everything rolled over her again. She shook her head, not allowing herself to wallow in it again.

She stood up and headed into the kitchen, starting the coffeemaker and heading back to her room to get changed.

Hmm... skimpy clothes.. she wondered as she flipped through her closet. She found the most 'sexy' thing she owned and even that was a skirt that stopped just above her knees and a simple blouse.

Then she went back to the kitchen, had her coffee and read a book until eleven fifteen, when there was a knock on the door. She walked over and opened it.

Draco was standing on the other side of the door, and shook his head when he saw her outfit. "I knew you'd wear something like that. Put this on," he thrusted a bag at her as he stepped inside.

Hermione rolled her eyes but went to go change, figuring the clothes couldn't be that bad.

She was wrong.

In the bag was a green, flowery crop top and a tiny pair of ripped, white denim shorts.

She reluctantly changed into them before walking back into the living room.

Draco nodded. "Not bad, Granger. Now take your hair out of that bloody bun," he said, beckoning to her with a 'come here' gesture with his finger.

Hermione pulled the tie from her hair and her hair fell down her back and over her shoulder in neat curls.

She walked over to Draco, who stood up - and was about a foot taller than her - and messed up her hair. "Hey!" she cried indignantly.

He shook his head. "Relax, Granger. We want my mother to hate you, we need a look that says 'I was out late last night'," he put air quotes around the last bit. He then leaned in and examined her face. "Alright, this won't work. We need something darker, something smudged. Like club makeup, but the morning after."

She rolled her eyes but let him fuss with her appearance and smudge her eyeliner until he was satisfied.

"Alright, let's go, Granger," he said. "But first, here's the story. We've been dating for a few months, we met as a one-night stand, you were dating me and Weasel at the same time. Mum hates girls like that, the kind that would have a one-night-stand and then cheat on the fiancé. And don't forget we have to call each other by first names in front of her, an endearing nickname or two if we can manage it."

She fake gagged and he rolled his eyes. "Real mature, Granger."

"Whatever," she said.

"Now come on, if there's one thing my mum hates it's people being late."