Today Was a Fairytale

Raine's POV
Can I? Can I do this? I think I can't. I want to cry right now outside the venue. I don't know what to do. I'm confuse. Where are you Sarah?
"Sarah!" I called out of her but she didn't turn to see me. Oh! I already know, she has with someone.
I'm already alone *sob*
"Are you okay?" I heard someone's familiar voice approach me and I know who is it.
"D-david *sniff*"
"Yeah,it's me,why are you crying?tell me..."
I shake my head to show that I don't want to tell him.
"Please?"
I shake my head again.
"Okay...if that's what you want, here"
Handkerchief.
"Get it"
"But-"
"No buts,just get it"
"Okay"
He smile to me before he leave.
I unconsciously smile.
He always do that to me.
Because of him, I do my best to force myself to go to venue which is already beginning.
I look out to find Sarah but when I already spot her, I think I should let her with him, Zake Lezmar, smart, kind and cute, my bestfriend, Sarah and him are just the same.
I should let them alone to have some moment, this is once in a lifetime event, JS Prom.
"Hi" I almost scream when someone talk beside me.
"Did I scared you?"
"No"
"Oh?is that true?Why is your face a while ago is epic? haha, and you almost scream earlier because of me, haha"
-_-
But, I'm happy that I make him smile.
I'm happy that behind that smile is because of me.
"Haha, now I realize, you are crazy with me, haha, do you still like me? haha"
Ouch.
It hurts.
"I think I should go"
"Ha?Why?"
"I don't know but I'm worried"
"Why?Is there any problem?I thought you are already okay"
"No. Not that"
"If it's not then why?"
"I'm worried because of your date, maybe she's already waiting you"
"Ha?" I look up to him and met his puzzled face?
So, I decided to go and find a right place that no one can interrupt me but before i could turn back from him, he already grab my wrist and make me face to him.
"What are you doing?" I ask him, almost shouting.
"I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing?"
"I'm going"
"No. Don't"
"Why?"
Before he answer my question,a slow music play.
He smile and then smirk after he heard it then ask me with a question that I never thought he will ask in my entire
life...
"May we have a dance?"I want to cry, a cry with happiness, this is my dream that I never thought will happen in my whole life but now, I can't believe it's already happening.
I can't believe it.
Before I answer his question, he get my two hands and then wrap it in his nape then he put his two hands in my hips.
My heart is beating so fast.
I hope he won't hear that.
He begin to sway,we begin to dance.
I'm only following him.
I don't know what would happen tomorrow,I don't know if this is only a dream.
If it is, I hope this will last forever.
"This day is magical,isn't it?"
"Y-yeah"
"You're cute"
"No, I'm not"
"Don't down yourself, you're beautiful, you must be proud of yourself"
"But-"
"Don't believe of what they're saying about you, believe in yourself"
"T-thanks"
"This day was a fairytale"
We're both shocked when we said the same.
Yeah, really...Today was a Fairytale...