Chapter One ✔️

One

Sephora could feel every nerve in her body rush throughout the structure of her figure. The hairs on the back of her neck stood out as if it were pulling itself out in attempt to escape what Sephora was bound to see.

From behind the heavy metal door — that separated the jail cells from the acquainted room — she could hear the heavy footsteps echo closer to the unit followed by the sound of jiggling keys clanging together like bells.

Murmurs and orders were placed as she heard the latch on the door unlock then finally open.

The dim lights from the hall poured in, seeking for darkness to light, but the large figure of her first patient casted over the lights — darkening the room once over.

She had not dared look up at her patient. Instead her eyes stayed casted down at the portfolio she was given when she arrived.

She jumped at the sound of the heavy, wooden chairs scrapping loudly against the concrete creating an eerie, crying wail. Rattling chains being banged against and grunts was all she heard. Then strange voices that belonged to the guards in the room.

"He's all yours, Doc. Press the button if he becomes violent or aggressive. We're right outside." One of the middle aged officers had said.

She pushed back her glasses and forced a smile to appear on her face. "Thanks. I think I can handle it now."

With a curt nod, the six officers occupying the room scattered out the unit.

Sephora licked her dry lips and gulped down the lump forming at her throat. She was alone with a dangerous man. She still had not seen his face but judging from the number of guards that surrounded him, she guessed the man was dangerous.

Dangerous enough to attempt something unpredictable.

Her eyes were still trained down to the folder. She was surprised she had managed to speak to the officer without her eyes accidentally landing upon his face.

But still, she had a long way to go.

V

Vincent could see the little vixens hesitation. He could practically feel her fear radiating off her small petite form and he loved it knowing it was because of his presence.

Her eyes gazed down at the plain folder she had lying on the scratched, wooden table. He knew she was only staring at it to avoid him, but she was his psychiatrist after all and was bound to speak to him at one point.

As she continued to avoid him, he took this time to capture the sexy little minx sitting in front of him.

Her slim arms pressed against each other under the table. Her posture was formal, sitting up straight in a professional manner. Her dark honey hair messed in a massive set of curls — that no doubt reached to the middle of her small back. They were wild and untamed making her look sexy and fuckable.

He went and wandered in on the structure of her face. Her seductive almond eyes — hidden behind the thin framed glasses she wore. Her firm, clear sun kissed skin blended in with the color of her warm honey brown irises.

Vincent heard her cough abruptly. When he looked up he found her pushing back her glasses and brush back the curls landing on her face with her small delicate fingers.