Just say like that

Just walking around and around, Arturo Vidal just found that he met Haru Miura, a girl that studied in an opposite school

Just walking around and around, Arturo Vidal just found that he met Haru Miura, a girl that studied in an opposite school. However, he didn't know who was her respected person. He is unable to speak Japanese because he didn't know a single Japanese word. Therefore, he had to stay out.

"Créeme, haciendo un trabajo normal es aún más difícil de lo que pensaba." (Believe me, doing a normal job is even harder than you thought.)

He could admit that quickly. But he didn't. He just sat down there. He was too tired. But the weather was getting worse, so he couldn't go anywhere. Snows fell larger in size, it delayed him. Haru meanwhile, was too sick. She had to stay in bed for a moment. And at that moment, he started to focus on a boy who would go there.

He looked nervous, but he must be ...

...

Jorge Valdivia, Alexis Sanchez and Claudio Bravo, with Tom and Jerry, were all stuck in the Airport. They were quarreling about it ...

"Nobody told me that the weather today is so bad!"

"It is your fault! You have to deal with it!"

"WHAT?"

They almost clashed on each other, when Bravo showed up a punch. But it was prevented by Alexis, feeling that it was unfriendly there if he did it, especially this is Japan. This was not Chile, currently. And they knew it, as well.

"Cssss ..."

...

From most of the time, he never heard any words from Haru about her love, but now, he could slowly recognize it. Because he was inside that house! So he wanna know something, yes, he could!

He asked: "Boy! What's your name?"

"Huh?" He wasn't ready to answer, leaving a fact that he is zero in everything. Vidal felt unlikely, just asked: "I ask your name, dang it!"

"Okay okay! I ... I ..." He tried, but useless. He was too cowardly to control himself. Vidal felt surprised from it. And so?

"He is Dame-Tsuna." someone replaced him to answer: "You will need a time to understand. Zero of everything, except he has a nobility heart."

"Eh?"

Vidal couldn't feel more surprised! While he met him, this person is ... just only covered from one hand of Vidal. Arturo Vidal called him "dwarf", however he didn't blame him as Vidal was unprepared for this situation.

And so Vidal stated: "Who ... are you?"

"My name, is Reborn. Are you a player from somewhere?"

"Oh, yes. Mr. Reborn, I don't think ..."

For many reasons, Arturo Vidal still needed to hold up from the shocking fact.