Midnight

After everything happened, Jack and Felix went back to sleep. Jack woke up in the middle of the night exactly midnight and tapped Felix on the shoulder.
Jack: Feliiix? Feeelliix?
Felix: What....?
Jack: Your hot >:3
Felix: Anti go to sleep.
Jack: No, get up!
Jack sat on Felix stomach and started slapping his chest like drums.
Jack: Get up! Get up! Get up!
Felix groaned and looked up to see Jacks face staring back at him but his eye colour had changed and he had sharper teeth.
Felix: What is it?
Jack: Am I sexy? >:3
Felix: Sure but it's really late I'm tired.
Jack: I'm not.
Felix: But I am.
Jack: Stay up with me.
Jack stuck is hands up felix's shirt. Felix blushed and looked up at Jack.
Felix: Anti why tonight? I have stuff to do tomorrow..
Jack kissed Felix and continued to shove his hand up his shirt and massage his chest. Felix put his arms around jacks back and kissed him back.
Jack: I knew you would give in.
Felix: You're right, you win.
Jack took off felix's shirt  and kissed down his neck. His sharp teeth bit him a little but it wasn't painful. Felix groaned as Jack moved his hands to his lower chest.
Felix: A-anti...
Jack: Uh huh?
Felix: I love you.
Jack just smiled and continued massaging Felix. Felix had obviously made up with Jack after what happened at the party. He just couldn't resist him.
Sorry this was short it's just to fill in all the time I just didn't have before. Hope it's still ok though (OwO)