THE END OF THE WORLD

AN~ *grubs neck and lets out a forced laugh* I have kinda maybe sorta a little bit have writers block and kinda sorta maybe gotten bored with writing this story.... I'M SORRY! This always happens when I start a new story! When I posted my second story (Totally Awesome Harry Potter One Shots) I lost my want to update my first story but I did to get 1,000 reads. Then I posted Ello Gov and think about how long its been since I updated my One Shots. Now I started The Dynamic Hufflepuff Duo, which almost no one is reading, and I have gotten bored with this story. BUT I WILL POST SINCE THIS IS MY MOST POPULAR STORY AND I CAN'T LET DOWN ALL THE PEOPLE READING IT!

Please don't give up on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A Week Later and a day cause I am a LameO and can't think of anything better~

It was the weekend and Harry and Ron couldn't be happier. Hermione could be for she was dreading weekends and not being able to go to class and learn.

A week had passed by since the accident. Harry's right hand had compleatly healed but the left hand, which had the large piece in it, was still bandaged up. Madam Pompfry said that the hand would be back to normal within a matter of time.

And it was pretty much healed except for the random twitch of the fingers from time to time.

Today was a Hogsmead day and Ron was very pleased. "I can't wait to get to Honeyducks and stock up on candy. The fizzing wizbees. chocolate frogs, their fudge...." Ron's mouth started to water when he mentioned the fudge.

"Do you ever stop thinking about food? Harry you should put your scarf on its chilly." Hermione said. After, as Hermione called it, Harry's hand almost being ripped to shreads, she had been smothering Harry. Harry offen said that she smothered him almost as his own mother did.

Lily had really been on Harry's case after the incident. It was her first big thing she had been around for that happened to her son and she didn't take to kindly to it. "Hermione's right. The temperature really dropped down. It's in the eairly 40's." Lily said as she walked into the Gryffindor Common Room. where the three teens were sitting.

"Yes mothers and dang it got cold. Yah I think I will get my scarf." Harry said and then got up and headed up to his dorm. Ron couldn't contain the giggles he suddonly got.

"Whats so funny?" Hermione questioned. Ron stopped giggleing and started to whistle in the 'I have done nothing' way. "Don't you whistle at me Ronald Weasley. Tell me what you have done." Hermione said as she sent disapproving looks towards her ginger hair'd friend.

"Well isn't it obvious. He started laughing as Harry went to go get his scarf so it most have something to do with that." Lily said without even batting an eyelash. (an~ that expression doesn't seem to fit there... OH WELL)

"How did you know?!" Ron asked in wonder, his eyes seemed to grow to the size of dinnerplates.... the large kind that you use for holding turkey and stuff.

"Ronald. During my years at Hogwarts I had to deal with three of the biggest pranksters and their follower. Then I MARRIED one of them. I think I can tell what goes on in a tricksters mind." Lily said. James and Sirius chose that time to walk into the common room, many students left since they were their teachers and pranksters.

"What do you mean you can tell what we are going to do when it comes to our pranks?" James asked, his face simalur to how Ron's looked two minutes ago.

"Well for example I can tell from Sirius's face that he is about to chuck a water balloon at the next person who comes down from the boys stairs.... Oh and the balloon will change their hair color to match their mood, kinda like a metemorthis (an~ ya ya I spelled that wrong)"