Disclaimer

This work will be written in second and first person point of view...to better set the mood of course ;)

1.) This story was inspired by the works of "You" by Caroline Kepnes and "American Psycho". In no shape or form will this be a duplicate or have similar characters and plot to said works. The characters are of my own design and the story plot is as well...so don't steal it......please don't make me have to come find you... :D

2.) There will be graphic violence, strong language, and intense sexual scenes. If you are sensitive to all of the above or to scenes that are triggering towards abuse, I highly recommend that you do not read any further! Please do not come in my comment section complaining about language, abuse, and or sexual content.

3.) I am not a professional editor! So please spare me the critiques of any grammatical errors that will be without a shadow of a doubt present in this work. I am a incredibly busy individual with more then one job and I have multiple hobbies....I don't have time to comb through the fine details. When you write thousands of words per section it can get incredibly easy to mistakenly by pass an error. Especially without an extra set of eyes during the read through process before posting. I do this for fun...not as a job.

with all of that being said, I hope you all find this to be enjoyable. Please comment and share...oh and vote if it all meets your fancy.