Chapter 4

Mitch POV

We walk into our hotel room and I close the door behind us. Jerome pins me against the door, holding my hands above my head, kissing my neck.

All of a sudden,we hear crying coming from outside.

We walk to the window and there she is. Jayme is sitting with her feet in the pool. Sobbing. I look at Jerome and see that his heart is breaking as we'll as mine.

"Mitch," Jerome says with tears in his eyes. "I think you should be the one to go down and comfort her. I can tell she is more comfortable with you," he said looking at the ground.

I say, "Ok," as I walk to the door and Jerome opens it up for me, but before I leave, I turn around and kiss him infused with ample amounts of passion then turn and begin running down to the pool.

Jayme POV (yes I know. It's a surprising twist ;P)

"No! I am tired of you!" I yell into the phone.

"Baby please," Cody pleads. "Don't do dis."

"No! All you do is lead me on just to sleep with my best friend! I am tired of being treated like shit! Not only by you but by my friends and family! I hate you. I hate you! I. Hate. You!" I say sobbing. I hang up the phone, shove it into my back pocket and grab my razor blade, heading for the door.

Before I leave, I look back and see Nicole sitting on the edge of one of our two queen beds, looking up at me with hurt in her eyes and I just give her an icy look and storm out of the door, making my way to the pool.

I sit, draping my legs over the side, putting my legs into the water up to my shins. I look at my scarred wrist sobbing and slowly move my razor touching the thin, cold, piece of metal to my skin and sliding it across, causing drops of blood to drip into the water, as relief floods my body. I cut again and again until I look down and see I have seven cuts on my arm. 'Hmm. Almost my lucky number,' I think as I cut one more time. 'There we go.'

I look down at the blood running down my arm and into the pool, staining the water red, clutching the blade in my hand. As tears flow from my eyes I hear, "Ah hem." I turn around to see Mitch standing behind my with heartbreak in his eyes.

~A/N: I'm sorry for such a short, dark chapter. I'm not having the best day. And I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I love you all (:~