The First Week

Blue's POV:

i awoke in a pure white room, i looked around, i didnt cry out for help, i didnt want to BE helped anyway i was glad to be away from my home, even if it wasnt perminent. i saw a portal open up, my instinks told me to run, but i stayed put, i saw a black skeleton come through the portal and close it i said ''hello, so i guess your the guy from yesterday as well?so you must be error, you must know who i am, im way to depressed to be at my home anymore, sooooo ya thx!'' error looked at me in confusion.

Error's POV:

i thought ''did i hear that right!?!?!?!? HOW DOS THIS SANS KNOW MY NAME!?!?!? i know i transfered him memory's but i DIDNT give him ANYTHING that hinted at my name... did i?'' i said ''ummm..... how do you know my name? i mean, i know i gave you memory's but i NEVER gave you ANYTHING that hinted at my name, did i?''

Blue's POV:

i thought '' OHHHHHH SO THATS HOW I KNOW ASGORE IS IN THE RUINS!!!! and WHATTTT HE GAVE ME THOSE MEMORY'S !?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?'' i accidentaly said outloud ''WHAT!!!!! OK WHAT!!!! THATS HOW I KNOW ASGORE IS IN MY VERSION OF THE RUINS!!!! AND NO YOU DIDNT PAPS TOLD ME!!!'' i instantly covered up my mouth and internaly cringed.

Error's POV:

i said ''ohhh that makes sence, thx for telling me my lil blueberry muffin'' i covered my mouth and cringed i thought ''what da hell is worng with me!?!?!??!?!?!?''

Blue's POV:

''umm,'' i said, ''did You just call me blueberry muffin?'' i leaned closer to error and saw that he was blushing i backed away instantly after i saw him shifing his head in my derection.

Error's POV:

i heard him ask me if a called him bleuberry muffin, i turned to him and saw that he was unusaly close to my face, i said '' umm... why where you so close to me?????'' 

Blue's POV:

i heard the question, i said '' umm.... i was worried!'' i lied, i loved him, and  i didnt want him to know.

Error's POV:

i heard his lie, i grabed him with my strings, he seemed to like this, he said ''OK! OK! IM SORRY FOR LYING!!! I LOVE YOU ERRY!!!!!!!'' he yelled, i let go of him instantly, i knew his HP droped, so i ran over to him i pulled him into a kiss and said '' i know, lil muffin,... i know...'' his HP increased i  knew why, he truly did love me and i loved him back... he eventualy pulled away to go to sleep, ''wow,'' i thought ''we must have been kissing for hours''

BTW GUYS!! THE EVENTS OF THIS CHAPTER HAPPEN WITHIN ABOUT 1 WEEK