The Boy

-Time skip brought to you by Crest-

(Side Note: Write in the comments if I should keep your superhero name as Crescent Moon or if it should be Cat Blanc, enjoy :3)

You walked to school by yourself that morning. Last night's scenario didn't hit you very well in the gut. It was surprisingly really warm, and everyone was wearing the cutest outfits:
-Marinette in a red tank top and pink jeans with black converse.
-Alya in a orange short sleeve "Wifi" shirt and jeans with black flats
-Nino in a electric blue muscle top, gray basketball shorts, and white high tops

And Adrien, wearing a black muscle tank with a green cat outline, blue skinny jeans, and white Nike sneakers. Chelsea, hanging on him limb for limb in the same getup as usual, and you in your normal outfit as well.

"Hey Vee!" Marinette waved as you casually walked past the swooning Chelsea and moping Adrien.

Adrien/Chat POV

She walked right past, as if our history didn't matter. She walked inside with Alya and Nino. Mari watched them walk in and came over.

"Adri-Kins, love, we have a visitor." Chelsea said, kissing me on the cheek.

Marinette smiled and waved to everyone as she passed them until she came up to me. It was the most horrific thing I'd ever seen... Marinette was pissed.

"Adrien, how could you. You love her, and yet your still here with Chelsea!" She snapped, gesturing at my girlfriend.

I gulped, I couldn't tell Mari yet, I couldn't tell her what was going to happen.

"Love, what's so wrong with me, hm?" Chelsea asked snottily.

Marinette glared, "At least Vee understands him. Ever since you two have started dating, he hasn't hung out with us, if he does your always there, he isn't allowed to eat ICECREAM anymore, or candy!"

Chelsea slapped her arm, "At least I know what he wants, and my love wants to be healthy and eat better, right Adrien?"

She looked up at me with her glowing olive green eyes.

I gulped, "Not real-"

"Right?!" She snarled.

I swiftly nodded, "Uh, yeah yeah, totally."

Marinette crossed her arms, "Adrien, just so you know, I'm not mad. I'm just so very DEEPLY disappointed at what you've become."

Mari stomped inside, it was the most "disappointed" I've ever seen her.

Your POV

"So my mother got super into Scooby Doo. Me, being the amazing person I am, said: 'Mom, every Scooby-Doo episode would legit be two minutes long if the gang went to the mask store first and asked some questions.'" Alya said.

Everyone cracked up.

"Babe, that was the best one liner I've heard in weeks." Nino replied, shaking from consistent laughter.

Alya giggled, "I know. The best part is, whenever Scooby-Doo is on, she walks into the kitchen and waits until its ivermectin pretending to be making a half-an-hour-long snack."