Chapter 1

----------------------------------------

Hi, I hope that you will like my fiction.

Have fun.

And welcome to my world (: xx -R

----------------------------------------

When the universe was created, and earth needed habitat...The Angels were made.

And because every universe needs it's good and bad side... Demons were also made.
But some rebel angels took the demons' side and ... Black angels were born. Demons disappeared after few years.
The angels that didn't accept to be with the demons are the ones that we call pure angels or the white angels.
The white and black angels have been in fights and wars for years and hated each other to death.
Until they were kicked from earth because it was supposed to be a peaceful place, and they were expelled to another planet called... Larry, where the two groups lived, separated.

There was also a legend about two angels that will bring peace to both clans and that will make this war end ...It also says that they will make earth theirs again.

~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:
Another day, another war. It never ends. And the worst part of it is...
"Harry you're now old enough to be a warrior"
"Harry congratulation!"
"I’m sure that you are going to give pride to our clan Sir Edward Styles"

-And now I’m proud to name you , Harold Edward Styles Son of the king Des Styles ,Warrior of the white angels clan"
my father, the king ,said proudly looking at me while giving me my warrior necklace.
I turned my head around .everyone was looking at me.
My mother was smiling from ear to ear.
I can't do this. I just can't.
Liam, my best friend that knew my problem was actually worried and looking at me with a scared face.
They said I should feel happiness and pride ... I feel wrecked.
I put my head down as I felt the rush to cry.
I'm not scared. I’m sad. I’m terrified.
After putting the necklace on, I stood up from my current position on my knees, tears in my eyes.

-Only few more nights of practice and you can finally join your first battle Harold.

I simply nodded because I was sure that if I tried to talk my voice would just come out as a broken whisper.

-Harold, your speech?

My father reminded me.

I cleared my throat, and then flew to the stage.

Everyone started cheering and clapping for me, which only made me more nervous.

-Hello everyone ... I-

I stopped gulping a lump in my throat.

Liam mouthed to me ''you can do it"
No I can't.

-We are proud to call ourselves the pure clan the WHITE CLAN, the BEST CLAN! Right?I said, suddenly picking up my courage.

Everyone cheered loud and happily jumped.

-we are supposed to be the innocent ,pure clan, why are we fighting?
We kill the black angels and then we dare to call ourselves the peaceful clan?
I know that they do the same to us but isn't it time to stop? We ARE the white angels clan.
We are supposed to be the ones that do the first step!!! I said rushing my words...

And I lost all my courage when a long silence occupied the room ...

After some seconds i heard a few shocked gasps.

I looked to my mother that had a hand on her mouth, she was pale. She almost fainted but my uncle helped her to sit.

Liam was looking at me tears in his eyes... but then he smiled sadly at me shaking his head and started crying.

My father crisped on his chair and looked at me with furious red eyes.

...
I have to do something...