Chapter 2

But when will our leaders learn - war is not the answer - Helen Thomas
Harry and Louis both woke up hearing that whisper.

~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

I went to my father's room early in the morning to know more about the upcoming battle.

-So as you know their prince William Tomlinson, the one that failed the last battle, is going to join this one. I hope that you will not disappoint me. Don't let him beat you, he is a failure. He didn't even fight back!
My father told me laughing.

-I won't father.

-Niall is going to be there, they are using him as bait so be careful.

Niall...
Oh Niall.

My throat tightened at the mention of his name.
I felt tears at the back of my eyes. My stomach started hurting me.
They kidnapped him in the last battle. Then there was no sign about him.
He was my best friend; he was so cheerful and positive.
He was the only one that didn't annoy me with questions like Liam does.
He just understood and supported me.
And now he's gone.
I felt my stomach burn and I tightened my fists, clenching my jaw.

Then I looked up to see my father…He was smirking.
Oh.
So that's what he wants?
He is trying to make me furious to fight?
Okay then... I calmed myself and tried to steady my breathing then smiled at my dad calmly until a frown was drown on his lips.

-Aren't you angry about it? Your best friend, they tortured him!

-I’m, father.
I answered as calmly as I could.

-You can leave.

I left without a word to my training session thinking about William Tomlinson.
He didn't fight back? They call him a failure because of that?
I wonder why he didn't defend himself. I wonder what he looks like.

Louis is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis's POV:

I was at my training session, my mind didn't stop thinking about Harry, when I tried to stop, my thoughts drifted back to him and I couldn't concentrate.

I excused myself and flew to Niall which was in his room as always, looking absent minded at the wall.

-Niall?

I asked as I stepped into the room after knocking numerous times.

-Louis!

Niall yelled surprised, finally noticing me.

-Can I....Can I ask you something? 

When I thought about Harry I always tried making a picture of him and I just couldn't concentrate on trainings without it.

Niall nodded

-Um...What does Uh Harry looks like?

-Sir Harold Edward Styles?

-Hum, yes sorry .Edward Styles.

Niall smiled at me

‘I call him harry too, he used to be my best friend'

Then he started describing him.

-He is a handsome angel. He has deep green eyes, Curly brown hair, He is really tall his skin is pale he has one of the strongest wings in the kingdom; he is always lost in his thoughts. I never want to annoy him with questions but I know that he is different. His personality is close to yours.