Epilogue

"I can't help falling in love with you" - Elvis Presley

1 year later

"Brooklyn, would you stop running around the house, please? Come eat something," I called out. He's been playing with his airplane since the morning with Theo. Greg brought Theo over a while ago, since he planned to celebrate his and Denise's wedding anniversary. Harry and I were more than welcome to take care of Theo. He's a very good boy.

"Coming mommy," I heard laughter filling the room as Brooklyn and Theo ran towards the kitchen. I smiled at their excitement, helping them with their peanut butter sandwiches before the door bell rang. It must be Harry.

"Coming," I announced and walked over to the door and opened it to reveal not only Harry but roses, again.

"Harry, I swear to god, this is very romantic but your roses act is getting old," I teased him, smiling.

"Nope it isn't, you're smiling. That tells me otherwise," he said walking inside with all the bouquets. He finally placed them on a table before standing up straight in front of me. I bet he has a speech ready.

"Nope, it's not a speech," he said as if he read my mind. I nodded and raised my brows amused.

"Here's a single rose for being smarter than me, because I don't like that. You always know my jokes before I could finish them," he said handing me a single red rose, making me laugh.

"Here's a bouquet of roses for being beautiful," he said handing me a bouquet this time, which I placed on the other side of the table to prepare to get another one.

"Harry, when I said I loved roses, I didn't mean that I needed so many all the time," I laughed.

"Your fault, you should've never said you loved roses," he replied instead shrugging with a smug smile. He then continued.

"Here's a bouquet for being my love, and this one is for being perfect," he said, this time pointing at the specific bouquets. My cheeks were hurting from smiling too much already. But there was a contrast bouquet left, which he lastly picked up and smiled.

"And this one is the best one. For being the mommy to our Ivanna Anne Styles," he smiled and handing me the bouquet and gave me a kiss.

"Who will be arriving in," he stopped and looked at his watch.

"In around 4 months," he replied looking back at me.

I chuckled at what he just did.

"Harry, you do realize that you can't check dates on your watch," he joined me laughing.

"Absolutely, but it tells me the time, and every minute and second that I'm waiting for my little baby girl," he said softly.

"I love you," I said

"And I love you," he replied me, taking my hand and placing a kiss on it.

With that, Theo, Brooklyn and I sat on the couches as Harry sat in front of us getting a guitar.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in," he started singing.

"But I can't help falling in love with you," he smiled at me and then looked over at the kids smiling, watching Harry sing.

"Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be"

"Take my hand," I joined in singing with him as Brooklyn mumbled the words he knew as well.

"Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you," we finished off the song, while Harry ended it with some soft chords and a little humming.

"I truly can't help falling in love with you more and more each day, Jade,"

This was just my life, full of realities. There are people out there who've seen much worse times than I did. And I hope, like I found my solution, you do too - Jade Averill