chapter 12

Jada pov:

Jaylen just walked back into the room and looked at me with that face like he tryna let me down softly or something... He just stood there and looked at me too.... so I decided to ask him what that face was for.

Me: What is that face for Jaylen??

Jaylen: I gotta go to this basketball thing to see if I can make the team. Ima try and make something out of it before I grow old and shit...

Me: ok so you could go...

Jaylen: you not bouta leave and go home or something??

Me: nah that's why that bag is here unless it's a problem because I could go home...

Jaylen: Nah it's ok, you could stay here...but what you bouta eat for dinner??

Jada: I'll probably order something.

Jaylen: ok...well let me get outta here before I miss this opportunity. See you later then...

Jada: yea want me to order you something from what I get though??

Jaylen: yes plzz...but I really gotta go

Jada: ok see you when you get back...

Then he practically ran through the door and I heard the door slam downstairs. I know damn well he is not going to no basketball thing.

I just went to sleep because it was 1:00 in the morning and he still wasn't here...

Jaylen pov:

After we "took care" of the little problem. I decided to stay a little longer and smoke with the boys. 3 blunts later and a 1 hour drop (drug/money exchange)  I noticed the time read 1:00 and I knew I had to get back to Jada. I raced home to defeat time. When I got inside I had my money and drugs and my gun in my pocket. I always use my house for storage because you can't trust niggas these days...thats why we had to end a life today. It hit 1:30 when I reached home...i dropped the bag and my gun on the counter. I only did that because I was POSITIVE that i was gonna wake up before Jada. As soon as possible I hoped in bed after taking a QUICK shower and changing.

Jada pov:

                    {Next morning}

I woke up early at like 7 and Jaylen was still sleep. I decided to make breakfast so when he wakes up he doesn't have to stress about eating.
I brushed my teeth main stuff. I walked down stairs and saw a black duffel bag on the table and a gun next to it. I immediately got scared like what the fuck was he doing last night to come to his house with this shit. I knew his ass wasn't going to no basketball thing. And I was awake last night when he got in so he can't even lie to me. I was mostly scared to open that bag...but a bitch gotta do what she gotta do. I opened the bag and it was weed and money in there. All I could think was holy shit he's a drug dealer😳😑😣😓. Being a drug dealer is what made my dad turn on me. I never thought Jaylen would be a drug dealer though... I mean sure had the big house and fast cars but can't a black nigga have that without being in the gang.

I decided to let him sleep considering he came in at 1 and there is no reason to wake him up. But what I did do was play some depressing music...and cried a little

I heard when he woke up because it sounded like he was stomping then ten mins later he came downstairs and....

Jaylen pov:

I woke up and Jada wasn't in bed. I thought she had left or something to be honest. And I was mad she didn't leave a note or something. So I was stomping around and moping like a little bitch...see what this girl does to me bruh... I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I had just remembered that the money and the gun and weed is down there. I really should have put it away earlier.

I got down stairs to see the Jada sitting right next to the bag and the gun. Some of the weed was out of the bag and the money remained inside. I instantly got heated...because it seemed like she was going through my stuff and shit.

Narrators pov (mostly because of convo)

Jaylen: So you going through my shit now...??🖓🖕😑😐😲😲

Jada: Funny...what happened to trust and honesty😣😣😣. I would have fucken been fine with the honesty about you being a drug--

Jaylen: Shut the hell up with that... I couldn't trust you yet and you know it...

Jada let him slip away with the cutting her off. Partially because she was scared because his eyes had turned red.

Jada: I actually didn't have one clue. I thought we were building something off of trust and honesty. I dealt with Nathaniel. He was a drug dealer. I dealt with my dad for little while he was a drug dealer. Also why wouldn't you trust me I told you everything about myself. I promised to be there for you. How the hell am I gonna do that when you don't even fucken trust me??🤔🤔

Jaylen: look Monica...im sorry. I should have told you and--

Jada: Did you really just call me Monica.🤔😣

Now this is where I am going to take a pause and rewind back to the days when him and Monica went out.

This day happened to be the day she found out about Jaylen being in the game. She had suspicions and decided to follow him to where ever he was going. When he pulled up to an abandoned house she knew something was up. She sneaked in a little while after him. And the smell of weed hit her. She immediately started asking around for him. When she finally got to him in his office. She started yelling at him asking why he didn't tell her.... So he begged for her forgiveness...

Now back to the story...

Jada: Did you really just call me Monica??🤔😣

Jaylen: omg Jada I'm so so so so sorry...the words just came out--

Jada: just like how these words are gonna come out... I know I've probably never told you this to your face. Or even said it around you but I love you...and I think you love me. I love you enough to give you your time and space to think and I'm gonna need you to give me mine. And whenever your done clearing your mind. Hit my line. Because we honestly need to talk about all of this shit. But not right now we need space and time. Clear your fucken head.

That is all she said before walking out.

Well that all for today folks in sheriff Nyla's thug love book

Sheriff Nyla💗💞💞🖕😋🤘😣😲😍😍🤔🤔😳