How I met my enemy

My name is Lucy Hartfilla, I am a Celestial wizard.I moved to a town in Mongolia. I live with my two parents, and one sister name Wendy, this is my first year moving to fairy tail hight.  I'm nervous and excited to go to school at the same time hopefully I will make new friends by tomorrow.

Morning time comes I wake up and yearn and rub my eyes. I looked at the time and I was late for school. I rushed downstairs and said good morning to my mom and dad. Then I left to go to school.

I rand through the hallways just to make it to class but then...

I bumped into that this boy what had pink hair I said sorry. He said get out of my way and then left. I thought to myself what a jerk he didn't even offer to help me up or say srry :/.I made it on time my teachers name is Miss Mc nickel, she introduced me to the class.
This is Lucy Hartfilla.I said hi My name is Lucy.my teacher said to go sit beside Natsu Dragneel. I remembered him from this morning I bumped in to him this morning.

It was lunchtime I sat at a table by myself then someone said my name I didn't know Who it was but then I remember that blue haired girl her name is levy I remember her from middle school. Then
I rushed up to here and said hi levy. Levy gave me a hug and said I mist you, I'm so excited to see you again.

But then this guy came up to levy and said where late for are date and levy said I'm srry Lucy I gotta go see you tomorrow Then she left.

Few minutes later...

school ended and I went home. My mom said how was your first day at school I said it was good.

Then I went to my room thinking about that pinked haired guy. Then I said why am I think about him he is my enemy.

Then I went to take a quick shower, then went down stairs.

My mom and dad said we are going to go to a friends house for dinner my mom said
Go get ready.

Few minutes later...

We arrived we ranged the door bell and then we came in. That when I saw the guy from school named Natsu,Dragneel.

 That when I saw the guy from school named Natsu,Dragneel