Confused love

I went inside and Natsu parents introduced them self .

Both parents said hi I'm Egneel, and I'm noemi I said nice to meet you.

After ...

My mom started talking and said  lets get to the point you and natsu is going to get married!

Both me and natsu said what. my mom was going to add more detail what she was going to say but natsu interrupted, and said why should I get married to her I don't even know her.

Egneel started talking since both me and you parents started teaming up with are building we decided you two are going to get married!.

My mom said you only have 90 days before you get married. I got up in said can I be excused from the table. Then said I'm going home mom dad.

I flopped on the bed and started to phone levy she picked up and said are you okay you sound like you crying? I answered yea I am crying.I have to marry my enemy. What is  his name? Natsu .

Few hours past...

It's morning time
I wake up take a show and get ready for school. I was wondering wut going to happen since yesterday.

At school I walked to my locker and saw natsu there waiting at my locker for me.he said good morning Lucy  and then for sum random reason he
Kissed my hand. I started to blush and said why are you here he said to see my girlfriend I blush even more red before he can say anything I was saved by the bell. In my head I kept saying is he my enemy or should I give him a chance.