Epilogue:

Nora's POV:

It's been About five years that Aiden and i have been dating for, we had my cousins and his brother funerals and they went better then we expected, today i was meeting up with Aiden because he said he needed to talk to me and that it was serious. I'r really scared because he hasn't told me what he wants to tell me.

Aidens Pov:

Today i am going to ask Nora to marry me, i told her i needed to talk to here and that it was serious and i asked her to meet me at the beach across the road from disneyland, i am going to take her to disneyland and at night i'm gonna take her outside the castle and ask her to marry me.

When i asked her Uncle and Aunty for her hand in marriage they told me to get disney characters involved and then told them my idea and they were all for it.

LATER......

I walked over to the beach and found Nora sitting on the sand she was wearing a black top,some blue shorts and her white converse. " Nora" i said and she sprung up and hugged me, " hey babe, what you want to talk about?" she asked and i smiled and said " i'm taking you to disneyland" i pointed over to disneyland, he face lit up and and she put her hand in mine and dragged me to the entrance, i had already paid and the security had seen me and escorted us into disneyland .

Nora's POV:

We are in disneyland and i am so happy its around 10.00 pm and we are going to see the castle, Aiden stops me right in the middle of the castle and workers pull out cameras and videotapes us " what's going on " i asked and looked at Aiden, " Nora, i love you with all my heart and i want to be with you forever i used to be the bad boy but you changed me, you helped me through all my struggles even though i was a complete ass to you" i started tearing up at what he was saying he was being so honest and so cute, " Nora.." he said and pulled out a black box and went on one knee " WIll you marry me?" He asked i screamed and then nodded really fast " YES YES YES YES" i said and he put the ring on my finger, the stood up and we kissed as we kissed fireworks went off behind us and i smiled during the kiss.