Stripper Poles and Whiskey

SO APPARENTLY GOOGLE AUTOCORRECT REFUSES TO SEE THE WORD REVELED AS AN ACTUAL WORD.  THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU STUPID FUCKING PROGRAM

----------------------------------

Jake's POV

You know what, fuck my ex. Forget about that bitch. I don't need her.

Yeah, ok Jake so that's why you're sitting at a bar in a strip club. A GAY strip club nonetheless! You aren't even gay! Are you?

I don't know. Am I oh wise as fuck Mr. Self Conscious? I mean I haven't really been as interested in girls, but that's pretty normal for me. Whatever, I don't wanna think about it right now. I just wanna get drunk and maybe get laid......YES I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A DUDE IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WONDERING! Ok so maybe I'm a bit gay, just a little bit.

Strippers danced across the stage as "sexy" music blared through the building. "Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue started playing. Oh the irony.

None of the dancers really caught my eye, until one came out in a schoolgirl outfit, short little skirt that hardly even covered his ass and a lacy, low-cut blouse, both a baby blue that matched his eyes. Even as a stripper who was getting whistles and hoots for the crowd, and he obviously knew he looked hot as fuck, he pulled off a theme of innocence. Like a cute little kitten. Apparently his name was Jinxx. 

Porcelain pale skin reveled along the metal pole. Hips swaying better than fucking Shakira. Dammit, this guy was getting me hard. And then he walked offstage.....sigh Goddammit I was enjoying that.

I downed the rest of my whiskey and went to go talk to him. I know right what chance did I have with a fucking stripper, but hey I had A LOT of alcohol.

"Hey baby how's it goin?" So that's what you go with Jake? What a charmer.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

"Well sweetheart, if that's your attempt at picking up guys you're real pathetic" Damn, even his voice was beautiful, like velvet.

"Hey, hey I'm sorry can I buy you a drink?"

"Now that's more like it. But tonight you're lucky I'm in the mood and you're just my type" He leaned in close to my neck and started grinding against me. "So come on big boy, show me what you got"

Fuck yeah.

He dragged me by the collar to one of the back rooms, slamming the door. My pants were wayyyyyyy too tight and I bet Jinxx would look even more delectable with those clothes off.

I pinned him to the bed ravaging his clothes and throwing mine every which way, kissing down his neck as I did. Making him whine out these soft little moans that were just adorable and innocent.....well as innocent as a stripper could be.

Jinxx reached up and started pumping my cock agonizingly slow, making me buck my hips in as he took me in his mouth. His tongue swirled over my slit making me shiver as the warm, wet heat of his mouth made me moan.

As much as I enjoyed it....enough foreplay, I needed him NOW.

I pulled out of his mouth and laid Jinxx on his back, abruptly shoving my cock into his tight little hole.

"Mmm fuck" his eyes were glazed over with lust and pleasure. I started thrusting into him slowly at first but then "Ughh faster please harder O-oh god"

Wasn't gonna argue with that command.

I thrusted into Jinxx at an inhuman speed, the loud slapping of skin and moans of pleasure filled the room.

Suddenly, his hips jolted upward as I hit his prostate dead on.

"Fuck right there h-harder I'm s-so close MHMM"

I complied completely destroying Jinxx's prostate as he let out a scream and came. Soon after I felt that familiar build up explode as I came inside him with a groan.

Okay so maybe I am gay.