How I met Jasper/Jiper M

Jakubs POV: (no offense to anyone named Jakub, that's my brothers name. It's pronounced like Jacob)
Hi I'm Jakub. King of Thompson High. Every girl wants to go out with me. All except one. Piper McLean. She's hot and rich. Just my type. Everyone keeps asking her out. She declines, saying she has a boyfriend. I know it's an act. She has just been waiting for me to ask her out (as if). She's at her locker right now.
"Hey honey. You, me, my house at 7. Don't be late." She rolls her eyes at me.
"First of all no, second of all I already told you, I have a boyfriend."
"I know your faking just give up." "Yah well he's picking me up after school today, so leave me alone."
~~~~~Time Skip of llamas~~~~~
We are all waiting after school when a sky blue Ferrari pulls into the parking lot. A girl with blonde princess curls and striking grey eyes and a guy with black hair and green eyes get out of the back. A guy with blonde hair and icey blue eyes got out of the drivers seat. I turn to Piper and she was running to the blonde guy. She jumps up and kisses him. I run up to him.
"What do you heck your doing with my girlfriend?"
"I'm not your girlfriend."
"I'm her boyfriend" The guy says
Then the blonde chick walks up to me.
"Mess with her again, and you will wish you were never born." And for emphasis the green eyed guy hit me. Then they all got into the car and drove away. Whatever she will become mine one day.