Ch. 4 Part 2

Coaches meeting with Dazai*

"You guys understand why the boys are here huh?" Dazai turned to the coaches.

"You're looking for a son-in-law?" Ukai asked, cautiously.

"Yes, I am. As you know, the (L/N) has a high reputation in sports, and you know well enough that there are children who aren't born with natural talents." Dazai continued. "My daughter has an interest in music instead. Although she is good at sports, sometimes I feel as if she is bored of it."

"So.. this is why you threw the training camp?" Ukai questioned again.

All the other coaches were not surprise due to the fact that they were there for the previous training camp. They all knew that this was coming. Dazai holds each training camp when his daughters are of age for dating, and hoping to seek out a primary 'soul-mate'.

Of course only the coaches know what the purpose of this training camp is. The boys, however do not. They think they're getting a really awesome trip to train at the famous (L/N) Estate.

"Since the other coaches already been through this 10 years ago, I guess it is a surprise to you Ukai-san," Dazai turned to Ukai. "And this is the first time Karasuno was invited to this training camp, don't worry. They will receive accreditation for this training camp & it will go on their records."

Ukai interrupted Dazai, "B-but .. What happens to the boys who don't get picked by your daughter? Do they still get accredited for this camp?"

"Of course. Everyone will get accredited for participating here. I just wanted to let you know what the real reason for this training camp was for. The boys get accredited from The (L/N) Family, and my daughter will find her primary 'soul mate'. It's a win win. Did I forget to mention that all of the expenses here, will be free of charge?" Dazai smirked at Ukai.

Ukai's ears perked up when he heard the 'free of charge'. "If that's the case, then it's fine by me. The boys can't find out about this right?"

"That is correct. So please keep it hush hush," Dazai smiled knowing Ukai was now on the same boat.

"But sir, (L/N)-san... what if your daughter doesn't find her primary 'soul-mate', wouldn't it be a waste for this training camp for you?" Ukai air quoted the words 'soul-mate'.

"Nothing is a waste when it comes to training. As much as I want a successor in sports for this family, I also want each and everyone of these young men to get as much training as possible," Dazai explained to Ukai.

All the coaches nodded and listened to Dazai. And agreed to his terms. All they had to do was not let any of the boys know right? How easy could it possibly be?

"Well then, I guess it's time to greet the boys (L/N)-san," Nekomata got up. Followed by all the other coaches and shook Dazai's hand. They then made their way to the stage.

After the greetings*

(Y/n), Kiyoko, Yachi, and the other female managers were talking in their own little group. (Y/n) mentioned to them that she was also a manager in her middle school. She told them about how she managed her middle school's basket ball team.

"Yeah! Murasakibara is the cutest out of all of them," (y/n) smiled to the girls. "Even if he's a giant, he's still cute. He's about 208 cm tall!"

The girls all gasped. Thinking Murasakiabara was a titan. I mean, with (y/n) being just a little taller than Yachi, of course he'd look like a giant. (Y/n) started talking about how close she was to them until they split up when they got to high school.