The Angel Spot: The Sabriel Chapter

Sam woke up covered in sand.

"What the actual fu-?" he groaned, he heard a snicker from the end of the bed. "Gabriel? What is going on?"

Gabriel slowly meandered into Sam's line of view, "Good morning Moose," he grinned, unwrapping a lollipop and placing the wrapper on the pile of sand covering Sam's stomach. "As you have probably noticed, you are covered in sand. I also promised you a romantic getaway, that's why I got this sand from the place we're going."

Sam squinted his eyes and looked at the sand, a small frown on his face. Gabriel sucked on the lollipop and smirked, watching Sam study the sand. He could hear the gears of Sam's brain turning, trying to figure out what Gabriel had planned. With a snap of his fingers, Gabriel moved the heap of sand into the corner of the room, he waited until Sam sat up before he snapped his fingers again and the pile transformed into an Egyptian pyramid. Sam's eyes widened, "You can't be serious..." he laughed nervously.

"C'mon Samoose, why wouldn't I be serious about this? EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS! Who else do you think I'm gunna do this nerdy crap with? I mean, I guess I could go find some hot young-" he was cut off by Sam's lips claiming his own. He opened his mouth and let out a soft moan as Sam dipped his tongue into the Archangel's mouth. Gabriel wrapped his arms around Sam's neck and drew him closer, letting the taller man crowd him up against the wall. Sam gasped when Gabriel moved his hips forward, pressing their lengths together, Sam grabbed Gabriel's thighs, just below his ass and pulled the shorter man up, pressing them closer still as Gabriel moved to cross his legs behind the hunters back. The angel broke away from the kiss, and leaned his head back against the wall, giving the younger Winchester access to his neck. Sam didn't miss a beat and was soon sucking beautiful dark marks into Gabriel's soft skin. The pace picked up and just as Sam felt the heat in his lower abdomen curl Gabriel disappeared with a soft flutter of his wings. Sam fell forward into the wall.

"Damn it!" He hissed, pressing his palm against his erection, his eyes screwed shut. "Gabriel," he groaned, "Gabe, this isn't funny, where the fuck did you go?" It was an hour before Gabriel returned, Sam almost dropped his book at the sight. The archangel was dressing in leather sandals and a white tunic with an elegant blue and gold belt, covering his groin. His eyes were lined with black kohl and with a sly smile he hiked up his tunic to straddle his shocked boyfriend.

"Gabe, as much as I do like this look, you do realize that you can't actually go to Egypt looking like this." Sam sighed, pinching the coarse fabric between his fingers and admiring the overall look.

"Actually my dear, you can if you're in the right time period," Gabe replied with a wink. Sam stared for a moment and then a smile consumed his face. Gabriel kissed the taller man and then hopped off the bed, "but first," he said, snapping away the outfit and bringing back his usual attire, "breakfast." Sam nodded and held Gabriel's hand as the angel led them into the kitchen.

--

Sam and Gabriel were in the middle of eating when they were joined by Dean and Cas. Castiel and Gabe sat quietly while their boyfriends discussed a possible case that was only a few hours away. Castiel watched curiously as his brother become increasingly bored. Gabriel slid his hand discreetly up Sam's thigh and pretended not to notice when Sam choked on his coffee. Dean raised an eyebrow and Castiel watched his hunter, trying to imagine what Dean's reaction would be if he did that. A few minutes later Sam let out a small gasp and Castiel mentally took notes of what Gabriel was doing.

"Ya doin' okay Sammy?" Dean asked, "you look a bit flushed."

Gabriel smiled and intervened before Sam could answer, "Dean-o, Dean-o, Dean-o... I hope you and dear Cassie are having fun."