First Feelings

Standing on the sidewalk at Foley Park and looking at the columned buildings across Centre Street, I am in awe of the variety of people coming to and from these landmark sites. There is an eerie sensation that I'm being watched but as I glance around, everyone seems to be engrossed with their own surroundings. When I turn around to take one last look before moving on, I notice the man striding from the other side of the street and looking like he is almost bemused with me. He's dressed well, wearing a dark charcoal, pinstriped 3-piece suit with an aqua tie. He has a camel coloured dress coat folded over his arm. I find my cheeks grow warm the closer he moves to me.

"You look lost" he says to me with a little glimmer in his eyes.

"Oh, maybe a little. I'm not sure?"

"Where are you going? Are you alone?"

"I've seen enough TV to know better than to tell a stranger that." I grin.

"Smart girl. It's too bad we don't have more people thinking like you." His wink melts into me and my heart does a little skip. He keeps this up and he can do whatever he wants with me...

"Please be very careful and if you need anything while you're here, call me right away." As he takes my hand, I feel a card placed into it.

As my mystery man turns to leave, he gives me a look that tells me I need what he can help me with. While my legs are gaining control, I glance at the card he placed in my hand. Wow! An A.D.A!

While I'm unlocking the door to my hotel room, I can not shake the warm feelings that spread through out my body as my memory recalls A.D.A Barba's glinting smile over his shoulder, from this afternoon. After everything I saw today, my only fixation is the striking man I met earlier. During my wandering, all I could think of was his smile, the glint in his eyes and the impish smirk as we parted. Should I call him? I mean he is an Attorney, a District Attorney! I can trust him, can't I? I'll call and see where it goes from there...

Two days, two dinners and many drinks later, I'm waiting in my hotel room for the slide sound of the key card. Anticipation is causing the butterflies to go wild! This will be the first time Rafael and I are going to be alone.

I decide to brush my teeth, for the 4th time, while I'm listening to Smokey Robinson crooning to me that a taste of honey is worse than none at all. Yah, I second that emotion!

As I'm bending over the sink spitting, I feel hands placed gently on my hips and warm words whispering in my ear, "So you do spit, do you also swallow?"

Groaning, I turn around as I'm wiping my mouth. Rafael is smirking with a twinkle in his eyes. His hair is mussed; I just want to run my hands through it and pull his mouth towards mine and devour him! I don't get the chance to finish that particular fantasy as he tenderly swipes his lips across mine.

"Please, Y/N, understand that if I'm misjudging this, I will stop. If you want this, tell me."

All I could do was sigh into his mouth, Yes...

Rafael's arms surrounded me while our kiss intensified, he tasted like bourban and breath mints. His hands trailed down my back to my hips and finally my thighs, lifting my dress over my head, he grabbed my hips again and lifted me onto the counter so I was sitting eye level with him. His eyes penetrated my very soul. I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his neck, flicked my tongue quickly and heard a low growling moan escape his mouth. He grasped my hair and pulled my face back to his, while he freed himself from his jeans. I tugged his sweater over his head. He hauled my bottom closer to the edge of the counter and I wrapped my legs around his hips.

I'm dipping my head to kiss his throat when he nudges my chin up so our eyes connect. He moves his hips ever so slightly so his tip is caressing my outer lips.

"No. YOU look at me. I need to see you." Unwavering eyes penetrate mine while Rafael is penetrating me so heart-wrenchingly slow. Every second feels like an eon as my body turns to icy-fire. His eyes are becoming glazed with his ache to fill me to the breaking point. Our mouths slip together in this final moment, before we become one entity.

I can't breathe as he almost pulls out and plunges even deeper than before. And again...

His hand grabs my breast, my nipple. Lightening spears me to the core. I feel like I'm going to pass out when he slows and studies my face, intently.

"Cariño."

"Rafael, don't stop!" I whimper.

I'm aware of his heat as he lifts me up and throws my back against the wall. His hands clenching my ass so hard I'm pretty sure there will be bruises but I don't care! I know my climax is coming! Just as I feel the beginning of the tremors take over my body, he tenses and at that moment I feel his pulsations inside me!

He caringly sets me on my feet holding me in his embrace while I gradually find my balance.