One and Only

[I really couldn't wait to write this I'm just so excited >< I honestly kinda don't know how I got this idea. Like I was reading PastelWolf88's story Ighruška on aff where this was originally posted and if you actually go read her story you'll realize how random this thought was because it has nothing to do with hers. Idk but yeah I got it while reading her story XD then I saw a video called 10 People Who Became Real Life Barbie and Ken Dolls because I was bored and that's where I got the idea for Baekhyun's illness. I tell you it later on in the story but knowing how smart you all are you can probably guess it ^^ Also I don't have this illness and from what I know no one in my family has it either so even though I'm researching it, it's not going to be 100% accurate representation of what people of this illness go through.]  

[Sehun (15) – Freshman: Baekhyun and Chanyeol (17) – Junior: Xiumin and Luhan (18) – Senior]

Luhan sighed, leaning back in the seat while Xiumin started the engine. Way too tired to think any coherent thoughts, the day had barely started and he already wanted it to be over.

"You ready for our last year of high school?" Luhan nodded then teased.

"Don't get senioritis." Making Xiumin snort as he sped to their high school. "Look who's talking."

As soon as they got there Luhan started searching for a familiar car, Xiumin who noticed this shook his head while locking the car then walking over to his side. "Really? You still haven't made a move."

Luhan looked down then he heard voices say a familiar name.

"I'll get Baekhyun hyung out the car."

"No don't worry about it Hunnie I will."

"But hyung you've been doing it for three years! I'll do it!" Luhan looked up and saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun's best friend, and a new face. He looked to Xiumin to see if the older knew who it was and smirked when he saw him looking at the new kid awestruck.

"I-I'm okay guys." A shy voice spoke up and Luhan instantly searched for it and smiled when he saw Baekhyun slowly stepping out the car, walking carefully to the other two who were bickering. Looking down at his feet Luhan frowned.

He had realized last year that if Baekhyun ever walked he would walk on his tiptoes, as if walking on his whole foot pained him. He also realized that ever since freshmen year Chanyeol would be in all of Baekhyun's classes, he remembered asking about it on one of the rare times he had found the courage to talk to him.

"Oh yeah, Chanyeol is a family friend. Our parents talked to the principal and had our schedules adjusted so he could help me in all our classes." Baekhyun informed him happily.

Luhan smiled but there was still something that bugged him. "And why exactly do you need help?"

He saw Baekhyun blush and look down to his book.

"Uh....just g-getting things for me. And handing in s-stuff." He stumbled over his words and Luhan tilted his head.

"So like an assistant? Are you rich or something." Baekhyun quickly shook his head but finally looked up.

"I-It.....it's not that...just um....I-I." Baekhyun was cut off by Chanyeol before he could continue speaking.

"Come on Baek time to go." He nodded and put his books away. "Bye hyung!" He smiled and instead of walking away with Chanyeol like Luhan expected, the taller scooped up Baekhyun in his arms, carrying him bridal style then walked away with him.

"BAEKHYUN!" Luhan was harshly pulled from his thoughts when both Chanyeol and Sehun shrieked, making everyone in the parking lot look at them.

Baekhyun looked down shyly, playing with his fingers. "Don't be so loud yet. Kyungsoo will get mad if we make a scene...please." He pleaded and Chanyeol sighed, they both apologized before Sehun walked closer to Baekhyun.