3)Parties & Flashbacks.

Here's chapter 3! This one is dedicated to amnaus23 because she really appreciates me and she voted and commented! ^_^
Hope you enjoy! :)

*************************
I ran after Matt and Ian in the parking lot after the school was off.

"Wait guys!" I said trying to catch my breath.

They turned around.

"What's the rush?" Ian asked.

Mars had said she would meet us in the parking lot as she had to discuss with Drake that she would come to his house , he should not be troubled to pick her up .He would be busy that day.

This was a good chance to convince these guys.

"Okay...so unmm.....Guys you should come to the party..pretty pleaaseee!" I said getting to the point without wasting any time.

"I don't think soo..."
"I told you I got work to do!"

They spoke at the same time.

I rolled my eyes.

"Really Matt?You want me to beleive that, and Ian you don't even have an excuse, except that Amy may not be there, which you won't admit"

"Thats ... not....true!" He said forcefully.

"Ahan..then what is true?"I raised a brow.

"I..have to study! For the test yeah!The chemistry test!" He obviously tried to make up an excuse .
Matt just stayed quiet because he could not think of any excuse.

"Really.The test is tommorrow genius and party on the weekened.Don 't bother to make an attempt on more excuses"

I took a deep breath.
"Look guys, I know you think you would be bored there, but I promise you will have fun.And there will be lots of girls there Ian, maybe you will find someone there! and maybe seeing you with someone else will make Amy come around."
I hoped my speech would work.

I sighed meaning this for both of them. "Sometimes you have to let someone you care about go free.For them to be happy.And be happy yourself.Stay positive.They may come around when seeing you with someone else.That might make them aware of the feelings they never felt before."

"Ok ok just stop being psychological.School just got over and I don't want to learn anything till tommorrow please" Ian responded.

Well one to go.

"Yeah and plus I will need a ride .So will Mars." I  admitted throwing a glance at Matt

"Emmett Man! You should come too!I don't wanna be alone with girls" Ian faked a horror expression.

I raised a brow.

"Ok . Correction :These girls!" He added.

I lightly punched his arm.

He just faked being hurt , like I had hit him with a metal bar or something.

I just looked at him blankly.

" You love me" he said .

"Unfortunately" I muttered.

Ian tried persuading Matt a couple more times that he will die in the car , or he will have a bad accident if he's alone wit us and all the junk.I kept quiet as long as it means that Matt may come.He gave in.Eventually.

"Ok but I know I am gonna hate it" he added sourly.

Neither I mentioned Mars nor he.Sure I wanted them together but admitting was his part when he was ready.That is if he felt anything.I reminded myself its only Ian's and mine theory.