chapter 4 : you rule my heart...

hi again guys i would not continue this story but someone said that she/he love my story so i gonna continue this until the end hope you like it...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

after that night

elsa is sleeping in her room suddenly someone knock on the door "princess elsa are you awake ?.." maid say..elsa woke up and said "yes? what wrong?" the maid reply "princess you need to get ready the duke will have a meeting with you today.." elsa sigh and said "okay just a minute"

a few minutes later

elsa entered a room and see a old man the man said "it a pleasure to meet you princess elsa.."elsa nooded "please seat "the duke said " and elsa sit on the chair "princess elsa we are planning to make you the queen in a few months ,are you ready to take that position?"said by the duke.elsa reply"i think im ready to be a queen..when are you gonna do the coronation? the duke answered " im planning that we will crowed you as the queen in 3 day because we need a rightful leader to command us ,some people doesn't  listen to us,if its ok to you my princess?" elsa said "ok i agree to that ..."

until the night come jack visit elsa again

"jack im gonna tell you something.."elsa said and jack come close to her and said "what is it?"
 elsa said "im i-m gonna be crowed as a ......queen of arendelle in 3days" jack eyes widen and said  "wwwwwooooooowww!!!! really  your awesome elsa !!! your gonna be the beatifulest queen of all !! " elsa replied "but  what if people doesn't like me to be their queen ?" jack said "no they would love you as their queen,even im not from here you rule my heart.for me your the only one that i love the most..." elsa look at him ,when jack realize what  he said he blush so much . elsa smile and said "thank you so much"

two days later

knock! knock!knock "princess elsa,are you awake ? do you have to prepair now.."the maid say "ready for what?"elsa answered "um..your coronation my princess"the maid " maid reply "ok i will go out just a minute..."elsa said with a worried face

============================================================

to be continue...

hi guys please vote,share and comment

hope you love it