Nemi

"I just googled Nemi." Demi was giggling as she sat next to Nick on the couch. They had been dating for almost a year again, after being broke up for two years.  Nick was flipping through movies on Netflix, looking for something for them to watch tonight. It was rare they had a night that they could enjoy a movie together & he was taking advantage.

"Oh yea? What comes up?" Nick asked, still keeping his eye on the television.

"Lots of stuff. Some fabricated photos & some that are real. I'm going to look for us on tumblr." Demi says as she taps on her phone. After a few minutes, she snorts. "Wow. Did you know there are fan fiction stories about us?"

Nick shook his head. "Why would I know that?" 

"Oh my God. Some of this stuff is raunchy." Demi snickers.

Nick finally looked at Demi, then down at her phone. "What kind of raunchy?"

"Um like rated X raunchy. This one is called Fucking Demi. A Nemi fan fiction." Demi laughed.

Nick started reading to himself. "Hey, that's not me & you. It's you & Niall. What the hell?"

Demi pulled her phone close to her chest. "Oops. Sorry. There are some that refer to me & Niall as Nemi."

"We are Nemi. There is no other Nemi." Nick's face was serious, making Demi laugh even harder.

"Babe. It's just a name. Relax." Demi winks at Nick, then brings her phone up, slowly, & starts reading.

"You are not reading erotic fiction featuring you & Niall." Nick reaches to grab Demi's phone & she raises it high, laughing. Demi falls back as Nick tries again to reach for her phone.  Nick looks down at Demi's face & a sly smile plays on his lips. With a devious look in his eyes, he puts his hands on her waist & starts tickling. Demi squirms under him, laughing, loudly.

"STOP!" Demi shouts, breathlessly. 

"I'll stop when you promise not to read that shit."

"I promise." Demi says, laughing.

Nick stops tickling her & sits beside her on the couch again. "There is only one Nemi & don't you ever forget it. And don't ever let me catch you reading Diall or imposter Nemi stories." Nick shoots her a sideways look, before turning back to the television. 

Demi, still chuckling, sits up & leans on Nick, her arm looped through his. "I promise I'll never read them & I'll never forget. Nemi is and always will be Nick & Demi." Demi kisses Nick's cheek, then snuggles into his lap to enjoy a quiet evening with her man.