Ch. 12

well today is Christmas.well austin said he had a suprise to show me. but first I have to wait for him to bring my present home. when he got here we all sat near the tree

and just ripped the wraping to shreds. i got a new swim suit and. wait is that a new iphone. the new iphone 5..Omg who got this i was looking around to see Austin raise his hand..''i did''.i couldnt thank him enuff. this costed like 120$ dollars,..'' how'd you have anuff to get this.''..''you forget I'm a raising pop star.''..I guess I did forget. some times its hard to get used to I mean your boyfriend has girls from all sides speaking of girls his Mahomies don't know about us

''hey Austin..yeah..do your Mahomies know about us..no not yet..but I'll tell them when I go to my next concert..ok''...its sad to think that his Mahomies will be heary broken I mean I would if my favourite band/ pop singer was taken..

well I was thinking that what I got for Christmas was weird cause a bathing suit and a new phone.I was deep in my throughts till Austin yelled..Alexa get your swim suit on its time for that suprise..ok I will Babe..

I put on my Watermelon swim suit. the bottoms were red with black dots and the waist line was green. the top had a green bow with light green stipes and red with black dots..I put my clothes over the suit and went to look for Austin..and there he was with a shirt and swim trunks..hey babe..hey Austy..why do you call me that..cause I like it it suits you..I don't care for you calling me that..

well he blind folded me and helped me to the car..

Are we there yet..No..now..no..how about now..

GOD can't you just wait.!!!..he yelled witch really scared me.

I heard say somthing on the radio I love that song I know all the lyrics and everything. but don't know who sings it..

I see you walk by exctra fly baby where you going can I roll- oh oh

living beach life fellin right your the hottest every body knows- oh oh .

burning up burning up

show them what you got yeah you got it baby let it show- oh oh

let's turn it up turn it up let me know what's up

don't just stand there girl I gotta know oh-oh

say somthin if your feelin the vibe say somthin baby don't be so shy say somthing cause your working it baby like oh oh oh oh yeah yeah.

I sang along..

You know my song Austin said..its his song omg I couldn't believe it really..that's you. I love this song. really are you sure..two hours later..

are we there yet..yep..

he got out of the car and un done the blind fold

he took me to Disney land.

omg..really. you took me to Disney land..

by the way you have till after new years to go home!!!

I was really happy I couldn't be happyer..butgoing home would be a pain

its been a week and me and austin are still in Disney land waiting for midnight.

yeah. its new years eve. time flies by..hey alexa its new years eve we've been togther for about 2 years...yeah we have..hey its 11:11 Alexa make a wish..I crossed my fingers closed my eyes and made a wish. right along with austin..austin's pov

It was New year. and me and Alexa are out on the balcany of the Casle in Disney land...Its 11:11 alexa make a wish... I closed my eyes crossed my fingers right along with Alexa and made a wish. what did you wish..I can't tell you..we were looking into each others eyes till we heard woos and yays and fire works going off. I looked over at Alexa and saw the fire works gleam off her eyes

she noteced me looking and looked at me I looked down at her lips and back to her eyes. I slowly leaned in and kissed her.

Alexa's pov

he looked down at my lips and back into my eyes. he slowly leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back.. he licked the bottom of my lip begging for intrince. I opened my lips slightly and our tounges fought together. and he won the battle...Jump..

I jumped and wraped my legs around his waist while he made his way to the bed. I took his shirt off as he done the same to me. he kissed my neck trying to find my sweet spot. hmm Auustttiin..I was working my way trying to unbuckle his belt. I acadently grabed.Yah Know...Hmm Alexxxaa..

and not righting the rest lol

I woke up in the morning wraped up in a pair of strong arms I turned my head the best i could and saw a Austin in a white Shirt. and still asleep. I got up without waking austin walked to the bathroom half naked. only Austin's shirt and a thong.

I walked to the bathroom and saw two huge hickey's

on my both sides of my neck. I sighed and fixed my hair to try to hide the hickey's I but on a pair of Sweats and walked out to see Austin on the balcany.

I walked out on the balcany and stared ad Austin's Back sideisitpossbletohaveabuttthatfine..austin turned around

..hey babe..hello Baby...he walked over to me and gave me kiss..as me and Austin was kissing Alex Zach and Robert walked in without us knowing..Austin stoped kissing me and said..you looked beautiful last night..was he talking about what happend.

...hey you too love birds quit talking about what you two done last night. cause we all know what you two did. alex said..Ohhh. zach and robert qooed..

I blushed and hid behind Austin. but before I done anything Robert and Zach was here.

.ROBIEEEE. you're here..I yelled..Yeah yeah go to Robie. forget about me..zach said..awee id never forget about you batman..

I ran to robert and jumped on him..my legs on ether side of him and my hands on both sides..for the first time I looked in to robert's eyes.

I felt somthing. I don't know what but somthing.

ughh. um...I got up off of Robert and helped him up. and rubbed the back of my head. I looked at Austin and boy was he pissed. Zach was sitting in the corner.

he knew somthing was going down

somthing big...