Crushed by his crush

A/N
Hey guys! This is my very first story, on Wattpad and I am ABSOLUTELY crazy about Miraculous Ladybug. I hope I make a good author and I really hope you enjoy my story. I'll try to make it about more than 50 chapters long, but anyways, Enjoy!

Bug out!
Mira🐞

Third person's POV

"Pound it!" The duo said, pounding their fists together casually. They had just defeated another akumatized villain. It was a younger girl in Francois Dupont, named Grace. Her mother had died in a car accident just that day and she was really broken. For Adrien, it wasn't hard to understand how she felt. Grace wasn't hard to defeat. She was quite weak and tiny. Much like Rose.

Ladybug was just about to leave when Chat Noir grabbed her wrist. "I- I need to tell you something." He said.
Ladybug blinked and finally, hesitantly nodded. "Okay, I guess I can stay. Grace was an easy one. We still have some time before our transformation wears off."
Chat's face lit up. "Eiffel Tower." He said and she nodded. The duo made their way up to the Eiffel Tower; Ladybug swinging by her yo-yo and Chat using his baton to hoist himself up. Chat was much faster that Ladybug and got there just in time to smoothen his hair down and catch his breath.

As soon as he heard Ladybugs light footsteps behind him, he put up a smile of confidence and turned to face his lady.

Ladybug's POV

"So, what's up Kitty?" I asked. "There was something that you needed to tell me?"
"Uh, yeah. You know, last valentines day?" Chat asked.
I nodded nervously, remembering the events from valentines day. The day that Kim got akumatized and the day that...
"Well," Chat continued. "There was something that I wanted to tell you..."
He hesitated.
"Go on." I told him, gulping.
"Well, I wanted to tell you that I–" he cleared his throat, "Ladybug, I l-love you..."

Silence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Chat, I... I'm sorry. You're a really great partner and all but... I don't love you that way. I-I like someone else, Chat. I'm really sorry."

Chat Noir looked done for. He'd just been crushed. By his crush. Chat blinked a few times.

"Um... I gotta go. See ya, Bugab– I mean, Ladybug." Chat said quickly and in the blink of an eye, all I could see of him was the black silhouette jumping across rooftops on the other side of the city.

I sighed. How was I going to face him now? I hope he doesn't get akumatized, I thought. How does it feel to be rejected by your crush? A shiver ran up my spine. I would never want to imagine Adrien doing that to me. I hoped Chat was alright. He seemed so broken. So torn apart. I shouldn't of done that, but then again, what could I have done?

I stood there for a while until I was interrupted by the soft beep of my miraculous.

Turning back in the direction I came from, I swung back home to the Boulangerie Patisserie. I hope Chat's okay.

Chat Noir/ Adrien's POV

I collapsed face first onto my bed as soon as I got home. My throat was dry and tears stung the back of my eyes.

I guess it pretty much makes sense. I got the bad luck miraculous after all. I started sobbing uncontrollably into my sheets.

"Uh... Kid, you okay?" I heard Plagg ask.

Looking up from my bed where I'd been crying from, I nodded slowly.

"You can always, you know... Um, well, you know they say that there's a lot of fish in the ocean, huh?" Plagg asked.
"But... It just doesn't feel right." I said through sobs.
"Ugh! That's why I choose cheese over girls! Cheese never rejects you! Its only YOU that can reject cheese! Which, of course, is something I'll never do, but that's not the point!" Plagg yelled.
"All you care about is cheese. You don't know anything about love. And don't even think about listing all the cheeses you 'love'." I said, using air quotes at the word 'love'.
"I really don't get you, kid. So what if she's got black pigtails and blue eyes and a ladybug costume? Doesn't make a difference to me. Why don't you just go choose someone else to fawn over? There's a lot of other girls with blue hair and blue eyes." Plagg rambled, munching on his precious Camembert whilst doing so.
"Oh really, Plagg? Name them." I asked, with challenging tone, still sobbing.
"Well, first you got that girl who smells like delicious cheesecake. You know, the one who always falls all the time and acts weird around you and keeps on messing up her words. Her parents own a bakery, I think?" Plagg noted.
I wiped my tears slowly. "You mean Marinette?"
"Yeah, whatever." Plagg tossed another chunk of Camembert into his mouth, rubbing his little black tummy.
"You're right!" I snapped my fingers. "I should go see my Princess! She'll know what to do! I hear from Nino that she's a really good advice giver. Maybe she can help me with Ladybug!"
My face up and before Plagg could say anything, I said the words: "Plagg, claws out!"