~ 6 ~

{Edited}
.
.
.
L O U I S :

                     We walk out of the school in search for Mr.Styles' car. I wonder what kind of car he drives. "So, which car is yours?" I ask while looking around the parking lot.

"That one... over there," he points towards and old looking, beaten down truck. I cringe at the sight of it, scrunching up my nose.

"Imma be honest with you... what the actual fuck is that? It's hideous. Eww, do i have to sit in that? 'Cause just looking at it gives me cancer. Nah bitch. Imma walk to your place," I whine.

Mr.Styles grins at me as if trying to hold back a laugh, "not that one," he chuckles, "that one," he points towards a black Range Rover.

"Oh... and, what the fuuuck?! That's too much now! That's not your car! Oh hell nah!"

A women walks up to the truck I thought was Mr.Styles' and she must've heard what I said about the car because she glares at me, shooting the dirtiest look my way before jumping into the car and speeding away. Oops.

"Are you always like this?" Mr.Styles chuckles.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I raise my brow.

He shakes his head with a grin playing on his lips, "ok anyway," he opens his car door, "see you later."

"What?!"

"You said my car gives you cancer and you're going to walk," he shrugs, shutting his door and rolling the window down.

"Hey! I was kidding," I exclaim as he starts his car. He just laughs. "Wait! Where do you live?!" I nearly scream as the car reverses a bit.

"I'll send you the address," he shrugs.

"You don't have my number!"

He doesn't say anything back, he justs shoots me a wink.

"Dick!" I yell as he drives away, sticking his hand out of the window to wave at me. What a bitch.

. . .

A few minutes later I feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out to see its a message from an unknown number. I assume it's Mr.Styles because it's a house address.

Me: who tf is this¿

Unknown: Harry :)

Unknown: I mean Mr.Styles

Me: oooooo... is that your name? It's sexy. Suits you ;)

Me: also

Me: how tf did u get my numba?!

Harry: ugh

Harry: just get yo fat ass over here so we can get this over with.

Me: are you checking out my aSs, dimples?

Harry: OMG NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!

Me: sure *rolls eyes*

Harry: drama queen

I started walking to the address Mr.Styles gave me while we were texting and soon I reach his place. It's an average looking house. Not too big yet not too small. The garden was the cutest part about the outside. The grass looked so soft and was the perfect bright green and there's many different types of flowers bordering the garden too.

I walk up to the front porch before knocking three times. The door soon opens, Mr.Styles standing in the doorway with a small smile on his face. I notice his appearance has changed. He wasn't wearing his glasses anymore and his hair wasn't gelled back like it usually is, instead it hung loosely on his shoulders, the curls very evident now. I grin as I take in his entire outfit. Skinny jeans on and a loose white t-shirt. I also notice the many tattoos covering his arms and some on his chest that I can see through the white shirt.

"Hi, Harry," I smile

"Hey, and I will allow you to call me that outside of school," he smiles back while opening the door for me to step inside.

"I see you got all pretty for me," I grin. His face goes red as he looks down, trying to hide the blush and mumbling a soft 'no'.

I smile, "you've got quite a nice place here, curly." I look around to see the house isn't too busy with furniture and ornaments but it still feels cosy.

"T-thank you."

"So," I clap my hands together making Harry jump at the sound. I chuckle. "Where will we be working?"

"Uh...oh! Follow me," he motions his hand to follow him. We walk through the house till we reach a room near the back. His study.

"Will this be fine?" He questions. "Yes. Perfectly," I nod with a reassuring smile.

We make our way into the room and sit at the desk before getting ready to start the 'session'.

. . .

Another chapter for u ;) xx

Opinions on the chapter??

Thank you for reading xxx

Please vote, comment & follow. Love ya!