Sincerely, Your #1 Fan (Playboy Bunny Goes To An All Boys Boarding School)

Hey Guys New Story I might change the title don't know yet... it goes with the story... Anyways let me know if you guys like it. I'm out stay bless... Love ya!

Your #1 Fan (Playboy Bunny Goes To An All Boys Boarding School)

[1]

"READY ON THE SET, DIM THOSE LIGHTS... ACTION" My father screamed as Monique, Brittany, Stephanie and I began to hit each other with pillows starting a pillow fight.

That is going to display as a center-fold in this month issue of Teen Playboy.

This month issue focuses on slumber parties and how the opposite sex fantasies on what they think really should be going on in sleep over.

"MORE LAUGHTER...LESS SEXY" My father yells as white silky feather burst out of the pillows flying everywhere before landing upon our bodies sticking like glue.

And a fan blowing across our bodies as the wind casts shadows of our hair.

"YES... YES" My father assistant Anthony grunts and personally I think he just climaxed. The way he moaned sounded way too sexually!

I could see why he gotten hard watching four hot teenage girls laughing, hitting each other with pillows and wearing sexy lacy lingerie happens to be every man's fantasy.

"Alright ladies, were done for the day" My father announces before coming over to me and handing me a towel.

"You did good baby girl"

"Thanks daddy" I said hugging him while he holds me in the air before placing my feet on solid ground.

"Your welcome sweetheart..." He says kissing me on the cheek and handing me bottled water.

"Christopher... I need to speak to you immediately" Whispered two of my father's personal body guards.

Oh...No... This can't be good I thought to myself.

Witnessing how my father body went rigid like he already knew the problem that they needed to discuss.

"I'll be back baby girl" He said grabbing hold onto my hand like he didn't won't to let it go.

I watched as he walked off to his office before I turned my attention to Monique, Brittany and Stephanie.

"Are you o.k. you look pale like you done seen a ghost?" Stephanie questioned placing her hand on my forehead.

"Yes- Yes I'm fine but I think something's wrong. My father has been acting weird lately like... like he knows something is going to happen and he is trying to protect me from something or someone. He's been having extra body guards follow me around and I... I" I just trailed off leaving the sentence hanging in the air.

"I'm pretty sure if he was hiding something from you he would've told you" Brittany said coming up to me and embracing me in a hug.

"I hope you're right" I muttered as Stephanie, and Monique joined in.

"What is it?" I ask soon as we step into my private office.

"We received another letter from your daughter's stalker and Sir I advice you to really pay attention to his use of word's." Camillus said. He's one of my most trusted guards and I trust him with my as well as my wife and daughter life.

Amarius

I see the way your blond hair lay upon you're shoulders how I yearn to touch. The sweetest of you're breath when you speak to me is like my heart blooms and creates dozen of lilies. The craves of your body surrounds me like a perfume and rides gentle like a tidal wave and shines like the moon. The rise of your breast so perfect can't wait to taste as I suck gentle as you moan my name. Those lips I been craving leaves me thirsty and grasping for air. I love you my sweet Amarius and we will be together soon. No one will stop me because you belong to me. Until we meet again....

Sincerely,

Your #1 Fan

Heat boiled under my skin... as I balled up my fist pounding it against my desk. I can't wait to get my hands on the son of a b***h... I'll kill him myself.

The way he describes her sounds as if she knows him... it must be someone she knows.

"This guy is someone she knows" I said watching as Camillus and Cameron shakes their head indicating that's what they were thinking.

"I got to get her out of here..." I said panicking this pervert maybe anywhere.

"LET'S GO" I whispered getting out of my chair before heading out the door.

I got to keep her... as well as my family safe.

"Are you going to Drake's Music Bash" Monique asks jumping up and down as feathers fly towards us.

"Monique chills out..." Stephanie said while trying to control her sister,

"Drake who?" I questioned.

"You know the rapper guy who sings the Best I Ever Had" Monique answer watching my father as well as my body guards approach us.

"You know I don't do parties and anyways Gilmore Girls come on tonight... They are having a marathon on ABC Family" I said sounding like a geek but what can I say I am one.

"Alright... I guess" She says trying to make me feel guilty and for a second it kinda worked on me.

"Amarius sweetheart we have to go" My father speaks as he walks up to us.

"O.k. Daddy... I'm sorry I can't go but I love you guys and be safe." I said turning my attention towards my best friends hugging each one separately.

"We love you too" They yelled in union as I watched them walked away.

For some reason I feel like this is the last time I will see them and that made my heart break.

"I'm ready father" I murmured as three body guards walked behind me and three in front of me.