Sincerely, Your #1 Fan (Playboy Bunny Goes To An All Boys Boarding School) [5]

“AMARIUS, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I…” My father began to speak before I interrupted him with my foot pounding on the stairs.

“Before you what, father?”

“Before I tell Johnny Depp about your little accident in fourth grade.” I froze and stared wide eye at his words.

I nearly cried it wasn’t my fault, I had to go to the bathroom and the bushes was so close by and looked comfortable at that time.

“You wouldn’t?” I said knowing he would.

Damn… this sucks major a**.

“I would if you don’t hurry up and get you’re a** in the car” He said as him and my mother was waiting impatiently at the bottom of the stairs.

What can I say I have strong claves climbing those things, when I could easily use the elevator. But hey I like the exercise.

When I finally reached tears started as I blank them back hating for anyone to see me cry.

“Sweetie I- I- I’m going to miss you” My mother cried as she embraced me an a big hug cutting off my air supply.

“Mom…. Mother…. MOM I CAN’T F***IN BREATHE” I shouted as she let me go and glared at me. Surprising she didn’t say anything about how beautiful I am to have such a nasty mouth.

“Amarius, sweetie you are so beautiful but you need to learn to filter your words. You have such a dirty mouth….” She kept going on and on and on.

All I heard was blah blah blah blah….

Damn… she’s still talking, gross later I don’t know how my father puts up with it.

Five minutes later

And she still was going at it.

This is just great; I’m leaving and she still trying to teach me how to be ladylike.

I did the only I could do and that was I crossed my eyes and placed my left hands on my hip and my right hand and the air and made a blah blah blah hand with my fingers and started repeating everything she said.

THUMP….

OUCH that hurts like a b***h.

“Ouch, what was that for?” I cried holding the back of my head.

Rubbing the spot where he slapped me at.

“That was nice Amarius; now apologize to your mother.” My father demanded but I could see the humor in his eyes.

What I had to stop her, she wouldn’t shut up.

“I’m sorry for behaving in such an appropriate way.” I said sweetly. What can I say I’m a suck up?

“It’s o.k. just next time don’t zone out… Now on your way the Jet is leaving soon.” She whispered as the tears started again.

She started to embraced me an another hug and Lord knows I wanted to stop her but I couldn’t.

Even though she can talk for days, I still loved her and who knows when the next time I will see her.

“You take care of yourself sweetheart, and I love you.”

“I love you too mother” I said trying my best not to break down and cry.

We broke apart and my father came and hugged me next.

“I love you baby girl and I’m doing this for your own good.”

“I know father, I know.” I repeated as tears finally made their way out.

We broke apart and he kissed me on my forehead as he pulled back and walked us to the door and opened the door.

An hour minute went by and no one muttered a word.

I painfully made my way to the door and turned around, to look at my parents one last time. Who knows that will happen to me? To them.

“Bye sweetie, I love you” They both said together.

“I love you too” I whispered making my way to hummer limo that was waiting as Lance, Jeffery walked in front of me while Kevin stayed and walked behind.

I stopped mid step and turned around and ran to Brian the butler who’s very wise and is like a second father to me.

“Brian, you didn’t think I would forget about you did you?” I cried hugging him tightly.

“No sweetie I knew. I love you take care” He replied hugging me back and walking me back to the limo.

As he Kevin held the door open for me.

“You too Brian! Look after thing 1 and thing 2 for me.” I shouted as everyone around me busted out laughing.

“I will Amarius… I will” he said as Kevin closed the door and everyone got in as the car started driving away.

“Well boys, I guess it’s just us” I stated trying my hardest not to cry.

“I guess so” Kevin remarked that made me confused at the tone in his voice.