Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Seed, or Gundam Seed Destiny

Island:

Opening his ruby red eyes, Shinn couldn't remember what had happened...Wait! He went out to look for the blonde girl but couldn't find her, then all of a sudden someone or something knocked him out. And now, he was having a major headache. God it killed!

He tried used his hands to rub his head, only to find he couldn't move. Looking up he noticed his hands tied to a...tree... Why was he tied to a tree? Was he in the forest?

"Well it's nice to see you a wake princess," came an annoying voice. Shinn turned his head to the blonde in front, who was also tied to a tree opposite him. Shinn would have replied back but couldn't due to the state she was in.

"Y...y...you're wearing a dress," with that he started to laugh. He had almost forgotten that Cagalli was a girl. But now she looked so much like a girl...well not including that nasty attitude. She was in a long red dress that was tight from the bosom, and flowed openly around the waist, the dress stopped at her ankles.

"Laugh all you want, when I get out of this I'll kill you then feed you to the sharks. You-" started Cagalli but stopped due to the weird voices she heard. She looked behind Shinn and notice two men coming towards them.

The two men were pale and had some type of powder on their faces. One man stopped in the middle of Shinn and Cagalli, as the other walked towards her.

"Tok tok tea ko ar thb cayd...hmmm" (1) spoke the man in front of Cagalli. Not once taking his eyes off her.

"Tea sid bu ka tes hi ch," replied the other. The one in front of her turned and left the scene.

"YOU! What's going on," questioned Shinn as he turned his attention to the man in the middle. Shinn had enough of getting his ass kicked, and he was getting tried of these people just ignoring them. Shinn was never a very patient person. He was tried of waiting to get answers. He wanted them now!

"Yo scum bag. I don't think he understands you-"started Cagalli but was cut of by the man.

"I know how to speck your language." He replied, as he snapped his fingers.

Just then a different man with the same look came into view. This man was holding a wooden bowl and handed it to the first man.

"My name is Kaun. And you my dear are a gift from the Gods," he said as he looked Cagalli up and down.

"What are you talking about? I'm no gift," yelled Cagalli. She wanted to get out. She already had pirate troubles. She didn't need this now.

"Trust me she's no gift... What are you doing," came Shinn's replied as he watched the man draw a circle around them.

"We are preparing for the ritual."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Cagalli screamed.

"Cagalli I don't think this is the time to be freaking out. We need to be calm," replied Shinn. "What ritual? And what has this ritual, have to do with us," Shinn asked.

The man; Kaun walked towards Shinn and stopped in front of him. "Our leader needs a woman that is strong and healthy to bear his children. We are a group of single men that have lost almost every thing we own, and what little we have we must pass it on. We asked the Gods to bring us a woman. It seems they have listened. The priest agrees this is the woman." Smiled the man.

"And what makes her the woman," asked Shinn. Why would anyone want that girl as a wife? She was just another boy in a girl's body. Beside she didn't know her role as a woman.