1•

Before Lucifer was kicked out of heaven and forced to rule hell for all eternity. He was a angel, the most beautiful and love angel in heaven Gods favorite. Lucifer met a girl. God had picked her so some special reason he never told any of his angels. He kept this reason to myself. Why was this girl special? Why was she in heaven if she wasn't a angel? What's so special about her?  One day she was being watched, God said to some group of angels to watch her. So they did. One of the angels that watched her was Amenadiel Lucifer older brother. Amenadiel watched the girl and talked to her, he asked why she was in heaven if she wasn't a angel. She said that he's father wanted her for something, cause she was important and very valuable. Her and Amenadiel became friends.
Amenadiel left the girl and he saw Lucifer watching her from the far. He smiled.
"Luci." He said walking to he's brother.
"Amenadiel"
"I see you had the honor of talking to father little guest." Lucifer said still looking at you. The way your brown hair always covers you face when you like down, and your beautiful smile, and your beautiful hazel eyes. If he wasn't a angel you would had killed him with those looks, literally.
"Go talk to her Luci. You don't know when father will send her back." Lucifer looked at his brother.
"Father is going to send her back? Why?"
"I don't know Lucí but, what I do know that if you don't talk to her. She will be gone, and you'll never see her again." It hit Lucifer his brother was right. It's was now or never and that means never. Lucifer nods.
He goes to you. But some angels block he's pass. She looks a him. He swore that his heart stopped. She smiles. She tilter head to the side indicating him to go next a old wall out of stone it was torn down, the wall had broken into two pieces so there was a gap. She rams over to the wall and leans her back on it, Lucifer did the same.

"I saw that you were staring at me over there. And I couldn't help but to listen to your conversation with your brother." She said with a giggle.
"Oh umm really? So you have super hearing? Is that way my father wants you?" He asked confused that his father wants the girl cause of her hearing. Odd.
"Ha, no I don't think so at least that's not what I think he needs he. He said I'm special." Lucifer looked down at his feet.
"I'm Lucifer." He said turning his back and walking to the hole in the wall to see her.
"Mira." She said cross the hole. To see him. A big smile on her face. He smiled back. She looked back and saw the angels coming this way. She hugged Lucifer. He was shocked.
"You trust me?" She said quickly.
"Yes of course." He said. She smiles and again. In a blink of a eye they were somewhere else. Where a old ruins of  bridge.

"How did you do that?" He said smiling at her

"Well I'm full of surprises Luci." She said with a wink.
They talked for hours with laughter and cute little flirting. We walked along the lake. She smiled to herself. She pushed Lucifer in the lake. She laughed. But she noticed at he wasn't coming up. She started to worry.
"Luci?" She said looking in the lake. She didn't see him. She saw he's body. Facing down. Back up. She jumped in and swam to him. He grabbed her.
Lucifer POV.
We were walking along the lake. I felt like I have knew her forever. I looked that her she had a grin. BOOM She pushed my into the lake. God I love her. I decided to play dead. I head her call after me. She sounded worried. I had her jump in the water. I grabbed her she yelled. And next her beautiful laugh sounded like music to my ears. She wrapped her arms around my neck as mine were around her waist.
"You scared me." She said placing her head my shoulder.
"I'm sorry love." I said. I felt her lips on my neck. I let out a small groan.
"Your lust aren't you?" I asked she filled her head. She nods. I laughed.
"Well that makes two of us, don't it love." I saw her face lit up. She laughed at my words.
"I'm different Luci I shouldnt have done that." She said with sadness.
"Why? I didn't say anything"
"Yeah but I can read minds and get into minds and control people. And I know what you were thinking about it." She said shyly. I laughed. I looked into her eyes. She crushes her lips onto mine. We kiss symphony with each other. This felt right. We broke the kiss. We rested our foreheads together. She giggled.
"Well Lici we should be going before they think you took me."
"Well you were the one that took me." I said with smirk.
"You right. And for that you should punish me. For taking you." She whispered in my ear and biting my ear lobe. And I did what I was told. I punished her.