1

Present day, Chicago Illinois

"Hey, Natalie you got a minute?"
Natalie looked up with curiosity to find Jared, one of her schools football players, standing in front of her. She smiled warmly at him. "Yeah, what's up?" She gazed at him and closed her book. He took a breath and sat down across from her. Leaning forward enough to quietly speak into her ear. "Rumor has it you can see into people's dreams and bring them to life. Is that true?" She gasped and stared at him in slight alarm. She looked down, and bit her lip in thought. "I don't know what you're talking about." He scoffed and looked at her. "Don't play dumb. I know you can. At least that's what Tommy told me." She felt her stomach do a back flip as she stared up at the clock. There was only a minute left and she was itching to get out. "What do you want?" She asked trying not to let her nerves show. He smiled down at her, "I want you to take a peak then maybe bring the dream to life?" He said it kind of like he was asking but she knew that he desperately wanted it. She sighed and then the school bell tolled. "Fine. When do you want me over?" She looked him dead in the eyes and didn't like the gleam in his eye. "How about Friday?" She nodded in agreement and sighed. She stood up, her blond hair getting in her face, and collected her belongings before leaving school for the day.

(Sorry, it's a little bit short but I hope you guys like it. Please leave a rate and comment. Thanks, chow!^^)