One Rule, Broke it.

Hey guys! this is my first story that i have decided to put up. So please give it a chance. Tell me what you guys think!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped outside it was time to leave. My name is Rosilie Styles. I have long black hair, dark blue eyes, and deep dimples. I'm Harry styles' sister. I moving toNew York with him and his new band. My mom has a job, and she's ganna travel alot and she doesn't want to drag me along. So, my brother agreed I could stay with him and his band, only if I don't fall in love with one of his friends, which shouldn't be too hard.

I just finished packing, so I called  brother. He answered on the third ring.

"hello?"Harry spoke

"Oh, hi it's Rose! I finished packing and I'm heading to the airport now."

"umm...okay I will be there to pick you up after your flight lands, and Rose?"

"Yes?"

"Remember my rule, Sis?"

"Yes. I promise I won't break it!"

"Good." i hung up the phone and climbed into the taxi.

We arrived at the airport 45 minutes later. I just barely made it in time to board the plane. I got a row by myself, so i chose the window seat. I finally decided after we took off, to go to sleep because i barely got about 2 hours of sleep last night. So i closed my eyes and began to drift off.

I woke up and see that i'm almost the last person on the plane. i get up and grab my extremely heavy bags that are above my seat. I walk towards the exit to leave the plane.

I look around, but i can't seem to find harry anywhere. I pull out my phone and dial his number.

"Hey Rose! Where are you? I am outside of gate 47, and i don't see you anywhere?"

"So am i. I am right outside of the entrane of gate 47."

"Wait, where are you at?"

"California?" i cautiously answer.

"Rose! I live in New York!"

"Oh my gosh!" the line cuts off.

I look around and i see this very familiar man just staring in my eyes. He starts towards me, running almost. I am so utterly confused, becuase i swear i have seen him somwhere. But where?

Once he is directly in front of me, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gun. Then he aims the gun to my head.

"Get on your knees!"

I got on my knees. He suddenly starts to take off his clothes, and i scream bloody terror. He puts his hand to my mouth to cover it, and he shoves the gun harder into my head, hurting my skull.

"Shut up!"

He begins to take of my clothes. I try to scream again but his hand muffles them. I look around and i notic that everyone is just acting like i'm invisible, like i'm not getting raped right now!

I elbow him in the balls, acting fast. I try to get up onto my feet, when i hear the gunshot. i look down and i see blood coming from my chest. He shot me.

I jolt awake screaming in horror, and i realize that i'm still on the plane. I'm the only person left on the plane, everyone else already got off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What did you guys think of my first chapter? Comment your thoughts about it. I will write as soon as i can! Thx guys!