9 ~ .M.

There was a certain time of year that Megan didn't like, and that was Halloween.

The pumpkin overdose and the ghouls giggling, the overly hypocritical depictions of witches and wizards made her upset, plus the fact that she just didn't like the holiday added in there. So, when it came time for the Halloween Feast, she was trying her best to gather an excuse to not go. Each year, it was the same and she knew it would never change. Tradition was tradition after all, and she knew Dumbledore was someone who very much enjoyed tradition. So, she was going through her books, trying to come up with homework she hadn't done.

She was seated in her corner of the library, the blanket wrapped around her shoulders and pen in hand. Her mind was working a hundred miles an hour, a frown on her face.

With a soft hum, she pulled out her journal and began to sketch some random little figures. She was deeply in love with making little monsters, even if she didn't like the holiday that generally came with them.

Her blonde hair was a tad greasy, and her eyes were dull. She hadn't moved from this spot since Friday evening, and the librarian knew she was comfortable there, so she made sure that Megan was safe after the Head Girl did her rounds and then locked her into the library. 

"Megan?" A soft voice she hadn't heard in a while interrupted her thought processes, and she turned her gaze to look at the familiar mixed-skin girl.

"Hi." Megan nodded politely, a little distant. She scoot over on her bench and invited Iyana over, watching the brunette as she made her way closer. Iyana looked run down, and was out of breath as she began to speak to the Hufflepuff.

"Where have you been! I've been looking everywhere! I haven't seen you in like, forever and it was worrying me!" Iyana said hurriedly, eyes wide and breathing fast.

All of a sudden, Megan leaned over and kissed Iyana straight on the lips.

Megan held herself there for a good two seconds, before retreating. Her mind was screaming insults at herself, and her body was trembling. She had no idea why she just did that, but she knew that she had. She watched Iyana's face went red and her eyes flashed, and Megan looked away. She knew that look, it was a look of disgust.

You can imagine her surprise when Iyana grabbed her by the robes and pulled her in for another kiss, moving impossibly closer to the blonde Hufflepuff. The two of them grabbed at each other, trying to move closer and closer. When there was no more room, they just began to explore. Megan's hands went to rest on Iyana's hips, while Iyana's were linked in Megan's hair.

After a couple minutes, the pair parted, breathing heavily. Iyana had a little glisten of saliva on the corner of her lips, and Megan liked the look. She looked amazing. Her lips slightly swollen and her eyes glistening with happiness.

"Wow." Iyana mumbled, her face red and suddenly, she hid it in her hands. She began to laugh, "I feel so awkward."

Megan wrapped her blanket-clad arm around Iyana's back, pulling her in for a soft, comforting hug. "That was nice."

Iyana nodded into Megan's chest. "Really nice."

~Unknown POV~

I started at the two of them through the book shelves, and my shoulders slumped. I honestly thought that they were going to be good. But they aren't.

Father taught me growing up that people that liked others of the same sex were disgusting. They were horrible, and needed to be hurt. So, he started to collect them, hoping that he could help heal them.

He usually failed, and they died. He told me to find the ones like this at Hogwarts and try to help them. I don't know how he expects me to do this, but I need to think of something quick.

I pushed away from the shelf and made my way to the Great Hall, sitting down at my table. Laughter and shouts interrupted my ability to think, but I really enjoyed the food.

We never had this much food at home.