Final

Author's POV

Today, they are going to Yerin's funeral. Taehyung got up from his bed and got ready with red puffy eyes. He doesn't feel like going. Because if he goes, he'll break down crying.

But he dont have any choice but to come and say farewell to his love. If only, he realize that he loves Yerin. If only he could get the chance to say I Love You. If only, he could get one day to hangout with her again and be with her, he would. But that one day, it never came to him. 

........................

Bora's situation is same like Taehyung she hate going to funerals especially her own sisters'. She got up and went to take a black gown. The gown reminded her of Yerin. She bought this for her when they went to Bora's friend funeral. Maybe that's why Bora hate funerals. 

She took a deep sigh and force out a small smile. 

'Today is the last day of seeing you... Dongsaeng-ah.'

..........................

Same goes to BTS. They are very hurt that they will witness their lovely dongsaeng being burried down. They always tried to cheer Taehyung up but it doesn't work. All he said was:

'Only Yerin can make me smile. Stop trying' He said.

That statement made them sad. If only Yerin is still alive right now, even for just a little bit atleast Tae can smile again. What happen to their alien?

..........................

Her parent's got depressed that their young daughter died. If only God could give her more time and talk with her parents before she died. But, guess that God already made a place for her uo there.

..........................

They are now infront of her grave. The priest was there and so its time to say their speeches.

After her parents' speech, Taehyung went next because Bora's still crying. As he step infront, he could see Yerin's photo. She look so pretty and happy in the picture. He look to the soil of the ground and then start the speech as the worker dig in the soil.

 He look to the soil of the ground and then start the speech as the worker dig in the soil

Yep! Thats her. The time where they were suppose to meet but Taehyung ditch her and go with Bora. Taehyung cried while giving a speech.

"Lee Yerin. The one who made me cry this much. The one who made me feel special. The one who made me happy. And also the one who made me feel what Love is. She did anything to get my attention but I was to busy looking at someone else. I couldn't see that she Love me at first, but as time went by, I realize that she love me. But at that time, I was still stuck with tht someone. She never told me she was sick. She never put any burden to me. But, little did I know that I was the one who put burden to her-" He stop and cried. He wiped his tears and continue.

"She's always hurting. She's always hurt when she look at me and that someone hug, kiss and do lovely thing infront of her. That someone even is her sister. Jung Bora. We didn't realize that we made her hurt everyday. I didn't realize I was hurting her. But, she took it all in. When her last day came, I was suppose to stay beside her but, Bora is sick. At that time I didn't realize that Yerin is the Love of my life." He wipe his tears with his sleep while hiccuping.

"When she was gone, that's the time I knew that I love her. I'm such a bad person. I couldn't realize how much I hurt her. If only she was here, I would hug her ans say that I Love Her. I'm sorry Yerin-ah.. I Love You." He said as he cried. The crowd cried along because of his confession.

Bora was next.

"I'm gonna make this short since I cant hold in my tears much longer. Um.. so, Lee Yerin. The one who cheer me uo when I was down. The one who always love me even though I treated her like that. The Only sister I had. The one and only sister that I love is now gone. I can't accept that. Its to hard for me to take in. I will really miss you dongsaeng-ah. Please watch us from above. We Love you." She said as she went back to her place and cried silently.

Now its time for her coffin to be put down in the soil. The boys cried, Bora cried, and also their parents cried. All of the crowd cried because of Yeirin. She was a sweet girl. She put others before herself. That's why people love her.

TBC

{A/N: One more chapter guys. This story needs to end soon.}