anonymous

Hi, Wattpad. As I'm writing this, I'm sitting on my bathroom floor with my favorite pair of scissors next to me. Why? Well, shit kinda just went down. I'm not about to go into detail about it, but it was enough to set me off. I've been self-harming since about April or March. Summer I was clean, but then school started and hell just kinda broke loose inside my head. I was clean for about a week and a half, and then everything started happening. People were assholes and the only good thing that's come out of today is the fact that there's no one holding me back from doing this to myself. Before IT happened, I had someone. He made me feel like I had a reason to live. I don't know, it was nice to HAVE someone like that. But now I don't have him telling me to stop cutting.

It hurts, but it was killing me. Not being able to cut that is. I probably could've done it and hidden it. Except, I didn't want to betray him like that.

To any of you cutting, if you find someone who makes you feel worth it, keep them in mind. Even if you don't have them anymore, think about them. I realize now that cutting isn't going to bring us back together. I don't know if anything will. But just know that there IS someone who will make you feel worth it. Who will make you feel loved, like you belong, and like you have a place in this world. Maybe you haven't met them yet, but I swear they exist.

~Anonymous