Chapter 1

Cincinnati
November 23, 1996
Saturday 9pm

"Yo dude I've heard of this super creepy abandoned hospital downtown! You guys wanna go check it out?"
"No I heard that place is haunted. People say you can hear screams from it all night."
Sibreena cuddles up next to Rylie for comfort and he scoots away a bit.
"What? Is little Sibreena scared of a little adventure?"
"No! I'll show you guys! I'll beat you guys to the hospital!"

9:45pm

It's already extremely dark when Sibreena approached the hospital. She could only really see the outline of it. The hospital was huge, she was guessing it was at least ten stories high with what looked like barbed wire around the top of the building near the roof.
Chickens. I bet they aren't even gonna show up, Sibreena thought to herself while taking a deep breath. Maybe I'll just take a peek inside...

As Sibreena opens the massive metal doors it creaks echoing throughout the entire building. She steps inside and sees huge uncomfortable looking beds with metal bars and straps which she presumed was to hold down the ill if they struggled. She walked over to the tables beside one of the beds and picked up a used syringe full of what looked like blood and other mysterious liquids that was making the tip of the syringe rust. The windows have large iron bars across them and some of them are broken and boarded up. There is blood splatter all over the floor and some of it looks fresh.

Minutes later while she's exploring the lobby, she hears a faint scratching noise from around the room and then a low maniacal laughter. Sibreena spins around multiple times searching for the source of the sounds, making herself dizzy and she collapses on the cold tile floor.

10:00pm

"Who bets Sibreena didn't even show up?"
Moments later a faint scream is heard from within the walls.
"What the heck?" Luke says as he looks worried.
"Hey Luke I dare you to go inside and figure out what's going on."
"Alright, what do I get to go inside with?"
The camera around your neck and turn on the night vision to see what goes on, cause if it's haunted we'll be rich and famous."
When Luke opens the doors another scream came from the top floor. Luke turns around frightened, pale as a ghost. He gets halfway out the doors when something grabs him by his legs, pulls him inside further and slams the main doors.
"Guys we have to save Luke!" Rylie screams. He's gonna die in there and I couldn't live without him!"
"Rylie, he's probably faking it just to freak us out."
"We still need to go inside as our group and get him so he doesn't hurt himself in there from being a klutz as usual."
"Fine. Since you want to so bad, you go in first. All of us will be right behind you."
"Okay," Rylie says hesitantly. "This better not be a trick, you guys better stay right by my side."
"Ugh fine," Don says in disgust. "I'm only doing this because you're my 'friend' and I'm nice."