Chapter 2

A/n there is a very graphic paragraph in this chapter so if you have a weak stomach you've been warned.

Rylie and his group open the large doors which made a much louder creak throughout the building than before. Then, as if on cue, a high pitched scream came through the walls.
"That has to be a fake scream because every time we've opened the doors that scream has happened."
Don leaps in fear as the heavy doors slam behind them leaving them in complete darkness.
"Rylie, was that you that slammed the doors?" Don asked panicked.
No Don you need to chill. There has to be a logical explanation to why the doors shut by themselves."
Don pulls out his phone and turns on the flashlight. He sees a shadow dart across the room.
"Did you guys see that?" He asked hoping that someone did.
"See what," Rylie asked. "A bed?" he continued with sarcasm.
All of a sudden the light of Don's phone disappears and again the group is left in darkness.

10:45pm

"Don! Don! Where'd you go?!" Rylie screamed frantically, "Have you guys seen him? When was the last time you saw him? He couldnt have gone far, right?"
"Rylie, hey, it's okay. We'll find him and Luke."

While the group was wandering around still in the dark Rylie felt someone breathing down his neck.
"Bruh. Whichever one of you that's trying to be funny by breathing on my neck, can you knock it off. It's not funny."
"Bruh," Lori mimics. "It's not us. Stop trying to scare us."

On another floor of the hospital Don found himself cornered with a red eyed creature. He shined his phone light on it and it disappeared into thin air. Don looked around for an escape but all he saw was four steel walls. The room was spacey but there were no windows so without his phone it was pitch black. He looked at his phone to see what percent it was at, it read seventeen percent. Shoot... this won't last till morning, He thought. I'll just have to deal with the darkness for tonight. He shut off his phone and turned around to see at least ten pairs of glowing red eyes. The creature had returned and this time with some friends.

The creatures has started creeping closer and closer. They were tiny but with each step they grew larger until they were towering over him looking like gigantic shadows. The shadow creatures had sharp yellow teeth when they smiled and four glowing red eyes with white slit pupils. Don backed away in fear until all of them cornered him and he couldn't escape. The second he dashed they caught him and started attacking him.

Don screamed in agony as they tore piece after piece off of him. Blood was spilling everywhere and you could hear the cracking and crunching of his bones. His body started falling limp due to all the broken bones. Body parts were flying everywhere leaving blood splatter where ever they landed. When the creatures were done you could see the muscle stringing out through the bones that were still intact. His eyes were pulled out of their sockets and dripping blood all over the place. The creatures picked up all of his torn off limbs and crushed up bones leaving a trail of blood and carried him to their master.

11:30pm

The group heard Don's screams and they followed the sound but he stopped screaming before they could save him.
"Poor Don," Lori says. "I wonder what happened to him. I hope he's okay."
"Lori, when have you cared about Don?" Rylie asks agitated. "You never seem to care about people but once Don gets into trouble it's 'OH NO! Not my most dear friend!' God Lori, sometimes I can't take your bull crap."

The group goes back to where they first entered and found the beds to take a rest for the night. Rylie used his pocket knife to cut off the straps on the bed because of trust issues being in this place. Rylie could not fall asleep right away because all the noises were bothering him. Every few minutes he would hear laughter, scratching, tapping, and hissing. He would see shadows and red flashes zip by but eventually he passed out from exhaustion.