Chapter 13: About Me

After all the drama everyone decided to take a day together as a family and just relax at the lake. Out on the beautiful blue waters floated Stanley's boat, occupying the boat was Stan himself along with Luna and Mabel.

"So how's your self magic training going sweetie?" Asked Stanley as he pulled out three sandwiches from a basket he brought. He handed one to Mabel then the other Luna and the last one he took a bite out of it. Luna looked at Stan shocked noticing this he chuckled.

"How do you know about that?" Luna asked forcing herself to stay calm trying not to freak out. Mabel and Stans eyes met they both began to chuckle.

"You get pretty loud when you get frustrated. Finn covers you by distracting (Y/N) with a storm of questions but in time she caught on. We all know about it except Bill." Said Mabel with a joyful laugh.

"Yeah your father may think he's sly but he really isn't." Stan laughed.

"Your right Stan I'm not sly whatsoever it's not like I listen to you in your sleep just droning on and on about losing your first love." Bill said startling Stan making him quickly swing around to face bill. Luna and Mabel stared wide eyed surprised to see him. He floated steadily and in place his feet inches from touching the water.

On his face rested a smirk his arms he placed menicingly calm behind his back. He leaned forward a little bit then stopped in place. His eye steadily gliding over to where Luna was seated.

She tried to hold her sandwich in place but her hands started to slightly tremble from feeling nervous.

"You really think I didn't know about your little self training sessions. Come on sweetie you should know by now I see everything." Bill said with a normal smile on his face.

Bill noticed how tense Luna was with Mabel and Stan now looking at Luna. He put her tense nature to rest by letting out a chuckle.

"Sweetheart how about we make a deal huh?" Bill said letting his smile show.

"What kind of deal?" Luna asked.

"A deal where we see how far you've gotten with mastering your abilities, I say your still at the level of a pre-teen but you do have some of your mother's genes so you could prove me wrong. If you prove me wrong I'll teach you the more advanced techniques I know but if you don't you'll have to give up your powers for a week and be human in that time. Deal?" Bill asked holding out his hand.

Luna smiled joyfully and shook his hand sealing the deal.

"Within a week I'll have you so surprised you won't be able to float straight!" Luna said causing everyone to laugh.

Meanwhile on the land Finn, Dipper, and Ford went to go and explore more of the mysteries contained within Gravity Falls while Pi Mo, Tad, and (Y/N) hung out talking about..

"Myself?" (Y/N) asked stopping in place from walking with Pi Mo and Tad's eye on her.

"Yes, we've told you who we are to Bill and where we came from I think it's about time you told us everything about yourself." Pi Mo said giving a suspicious stare at (Y/N).

She became nervous and looked at both of them. Tell them about herself? How was she going to do that when Bill didn't even hear about (Y/N) from herself but by invading her privacy so how was she gonna tell her new brother in law and uncle in law about something she had a hard time talking about.

"Ummmm....well....I love to travel and uh...I love my husband and kids immensely....uh what else...oh and I'm an artifact hunter. Well I use to be." (Y/N) said with a passonite smile.

Tad was convinced while Pi Mo on the other hand wasn't satisfied.

"Tell me more, like your childhood your first boyfriend if you had one, tell me everything that happened to you until you met my nephew." Pi Mo said demanding to know more of (Y/N) but that made her feel uneasy.

"Pi Mo maybe there's some things she uncomfortable talking about. We should give her time." Tad said but Pi Mo just ignored him and walked toward (Y/N).

"If Bill is gonna stay with her I need to know everything about her and why he feels the need to do something forbidden. Now be quiet and cover me I'm going to put my mind inside hers." Pi Mo said his last words before he collapsed on the ground in front of (Y/N).

(Y/N) tried to protest but it wasn't long before she was out cold collapsing to the ground herself.

Tad in frustration just rolled his eyes and sat in front of their unconcious bodies Indian style, just waiting until the process was over.

Tad was then surprised by a tap on his shoulder he turned around only to see Bill floating over his shoulder. Before Bill could say anything he noticed (Y/N) on the ground and quickly floated to her in a panic.

He frantically tried to wake (Y/N) up by cradling her in his arms but his efforts were in vain. At that moment he gave Tad an angry look as he noticed Pi Mo's body unconscious as well.

"What did he do?" Bill hissed.

"He's invading your wife's head, I told him not to but he didn't give either of us a choice." Tad said being annoyed at Pi Mo's decision.

Bill looked at Tad and gave him a happy look.

"Cover for me?" He asked.

"Sure just teach Pi a thing or two because I don't approve of what he's doing. Your wife and kids are starting to grow on me." Tad said looking away from Bill with some blush on his face.

Bill chuckled and said thanks before he too went unconcious and began his journey into (Y/N)'s mind once again.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

The next chapter will be updated either Monday or sometime over the weekend because I have practice today sorry this chapter is short but I hope you enjoy it. Also if any of you comment on Voltron I ask that you please refrain from spoilers I'm only 5 episodes away from finishing season 2.

Please and thank you and keep up being awesome as you always are!!!! 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜