The Apocalyse

2 hours before the outbreak....

The newly-elected president of the United States Of America, President Tyler smile and waves to his supporters and approaching the podium that was set for him to make a speech. Some say it will be the speech of a century, some say it will be just a simple acceptance speech but little do they know the contents of the speech. For someone aged twenty-three, it was a huge achievement for him. Lars, one of his most trusted bodyguards are checking the parameters as usual.

Tyler : People of the world! This is the proudest moment for me and I will not forget it. Thank you for all of your relentless support since the start of the campaign until the day that I stand here. As promised, I will bring change to the country, to the world, to all of you. My first act will be.......

Somewhere in San Francisco....

A small cab just arrived right infront of two thousand square feet house. A young soldier that was just relieved from his duty. His name is John McGrady. The cab driver is helping him with the luggage.

Driver : That would be 25$, sir.
John : Alright, here you go. Thanks for the ride.
Driver : No problem, sir.

John stands and look at his house. Sigh as he was too tired from the journey he took but in the same time, he's glad that he is home, with his family. He lifts his bag and walks toward the small front porch of his house. He stops right infront of the door and press the doorbell. He heard a voice and a footsteps approaching. The door opened and he smiles.

John : I'm home.
Diana : John? Oh my god!

She hugs him so tight and a tear of joy is flowing from her right eye. She then kiss him.

John : Where are the others?
Diana : Jake! Lena! Come down here, I have a surprise for both of you!

Rushing footsteps can be heard from the upstair and two young children can be seen descending.

Diana : Look who's here....
Lena/Jake : DADDY!!

Both of them hug their dad.

John : I miss you two so much. Now now, have you two been a good kid when daddy's not here?

They nod.

John : Good.
Diana : Let me carry your bag, sweetheart. Go upstair and take a shower. I will prepare for the dinner.
John : Is our favorite restaurant still open?
Diana : Yes.
John : We'll eat there. This is something we should celebrate anyway. I'm home and married to the beautiful woman in the world.

Diana giggle and kiss John. John goes to his room and get himself clean and ready. An hour later, the whole family gathered in the living room and leaving the house. They get into small little FIAT car and drive to town. Half an hour later, they arrived at a simple and small restaurant.

Receptionist : How can I help you?
John : Table for four.
Receptionist : Right this way.

The receptionist escort them to a small round table with a candle lit on the middle of the table. They ordered their foods and waiting to be served. Half an hour later the food is served and the family enjoy their feast. Suddenly, an emergency broadcast is appear on the restaurant televisions.

ALL CIVILIANS ARE ADVISED TO STAY INDOOR. THIS IS NOT A TEST. ALL CIVILIANS ARE ADVISED TO STAY INDOOR. THIS IS NOT TEST.

John : What the f-. Hey!

He approaches one of the waiter.

John : What is going on?!