i.

today, Dalvin was very sad. He knew today was his moms birthday, but she ignored his calls. He didn't understand why his family just kicked him out. He was just himself. He grew up in a Christian family, so when he started smoking and getting tattoos, his mom and dad lost it. He never disrespected his parents or snuck out or anything. So now at the age of 20, his parents are still ignoring him.

He sighs, putting out his cigarette, walking into the coffee shop. Dalvin didn't even know today was Tuesday. The day his favorite girl was in the coffee shop.

"Can I get my regular please?" She yells out, and this time, Dalvin didn't even notice her yelling out. He was too busy thinking about his life and where he was going. The old man gives her the coffee, and Vanessa sips, looking out the window. This time, get flower crown had daisys in it. Then she looks around the coffee shop. Her eyes stop on the man she sees every time she comes. She studies him. He seems to be in deep thought. She noticed his beautiful skin and his big plump lips, which had her in a daze. Vanessa decided to be the daring person she was, and she got up, and sat right in front of him, getting his attention. His eyes go big.

"Hi." She waves, smiling. Dalvin heart melts. He wasen't ready for this. He completely forgot about his mother and all his attention goes to Vanessa. He couldn't believe a goddess like Vanessa was talking to him.

"Hey." His deep voice says, Vanessa reaches out get hand.

"I'm Vanessa." He smiles a little. "I'm Dalvin." He says. He blushes. Seeing Vanessa this close had him hot and sweaty. Vanessa just smiled.

"You seem down. What's wrong?" She asks.

He sighs, "Family issues."

Vanessa, bites her lip. She knew exactly how he felt. Then she reaches into her bag and she pulls out a flower crown she just made this morning. She goes and now they sitting side by side. Dalvin blushes and so does Vanessa as she places the crown on his head. She smiles. Dalvin hands reach up to his head and she grabs his wrist.

"No. They look good on you." She smiles. He smiles too. Vanessa simply adored his smile.

"I'm not taking it off, I'm fixing it." He says, fixing it. He takes out his iPhone and he looks at the white daisies on his head. He laughs. She looks over at Vanessa who is looking at him. Dalvin simply loved Vanessa more now. She was so laid back and beautiful. He just couldn't wait to see her again Friday.

"Come on." Vanessa grabs is hand, and he quickly grabs his things and she drags him outside and they go to the downtown park. Not many people were there because it was early in the morning. She drags him to a bench.

"I just love it out here. It is so lovely Dalvin." Then her brown hair starts to blow in the wind and Dalvin smells her strawberry shampoo and the flowers mixed. He loves the smell. He resists the temptation to just run his fingers in her hair and kiss her.

"Yeah. I sit here and watch the kids play most of the time. It makes me feel like there is still purity in this harsh world." He admits. Then Vanessa goes silent. Then he balls up his fists.

Vanessa is going to call me weird, just like everyone else... He thinks.

"I actually do the same sometimes. I watch them while drinking my coffee." She admits. Dalvin looks at her, amazed.

Then for hours they just talk and get to know each other. But Vanessa has to go now, because she knows her boyfriend was waiting for her.

"Well Dalvin, I've got to go. I'll see you later." He gets sad, because he was enjoying her company, but he decides to leave her alone.

She hugs him tightly, and he hugs back. They both blush slightly as they let go.

She waves goodbye and he waves.

Dalvin just couldn't wait until Friday...